Above ground pool installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Above ground pool installation

We are looking at buying a 15 x 30 oval. Anyone ever done a diy install? Wondering how difficult it would be. Any advice from anyone who has done it? I have someone that can level the area for me and someone to help me install it.

I just did a 18 x 52 and it was a major pain in the ***!!!!!! Never again lol

Comment

We did my moms. Its a 52"x24' with a big deck around it. Just replaced the liner this year. It's a job but definitely can be done!

Comment

Also do you already have pool? Reason I ask is we ordered ours in May and just got it last week.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          We did my moms. Its a 52"x24' with a big deck around it. Just replaced the liner this year. It's a job but definitely can be done!
          Yes and it must be ABSOLUTELY level. A task beyond the average Joe's skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Yes and it must be ABSOLUTELY level. A task beyond the average Joe's skill set.
            X10000

I thought mine was level but turned out It was a hair off!! After fighting it I said hell with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
              Also do you already have pool? Reason I ask is we ordered ours in May and just got it last week.
              Not yet, spoke to salesman and they have one in stock but installers are 2-3 months out.

Comment

Lmao ours was in stock also.��. What brand?

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                  Lmao ours was in stock also.��. What brand?
                  It's a Diamond Star oval pool. The wife really wants one right now but I may wait til next spring.

Comment

I got mine from a pool place and they had people come out install it for a few hundred dollars. They worked their butt off. He also dug my down about a foot and it made it easier for all. Bonnie and Clyde Pools is the name of my above ground pool. They should have people who would help. Best money I spent in a long time.

Comment

Few hundred? They wanted 1500 to install mine. I wish I would have paid it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X