Disk cooker maker ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disk cooker maker ?

I have been on the see how for a big disk cooler , and have found nothing I want to buy. Any leads ? The ones I have found are 20-24” but look light weight.

We get ours from cass County equipment in queen city. A ways from you but may be a lead. No hole, deep and thick. Think last one was $60

Comment

Maverick fabrication make a good one. Heavy duty also.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive built quite a few for 60ish doll hairs (cost to build. I don’t sell). Heavy built, 24”, and a 1” lip to make scooping easier. I wasn’t able to find anything that I liked so I made it instead.

Comment

https://www.southwestdisk.com/ Check these guys out. The portable burner is legit too.

Comment

I buy uncut non tempered 20” deep disks at my local tractor house. All ya gotta do is weld horse shoes on for handles!

Comment

I made them for years. Get a untapped disk. Don’t use one that is filled. It will fail. Easy. Horseshoes and about 30 minutes on a grinding disk.

Comment

Originally posted by cominahead View Post
                https://www.southwestdisk.com/ Check these guys out. The portable burner is legit too.
                This is where mine came from, very well made.

My dad has the firedisk brank from HEB, it is well made and the tall stand it comes with is very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  I made them for years. Get a untapped disk. Don’t use one that is filled. It will fail. Easy. Horseshoes and about 30 minutes on a grinding disk.

Yep. Very very easy to make. Same thing I did for the handful I made.

Comment

Another reason why I wish I could weld. Thanks for the leads !

Comment

Well..... thanks for costing me 180 bucks guys. That sw disk and burner is what I’ve been looking for for the deer lease and bay house.

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                          I buy uncut non tempered 20” deep disks at my local tractor house. All ya gotta do is weld horse shoes on for handles!
                          You can go to Tractor Supply and get 1” or 3/4” steel band and use it to weld a lip on as well. I’ve done them both ways, and have preferred the lip. Costs about $7-8, and takes 15 minutes or so.

Comment

Working...
                          X