July Mortgage Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    .............humm, sounds like the new year will bring some great bargains in real estate! We are ready to help clean up the mess!
    Man I hope so!

Comment

Wow!!! We have been getting all types of calls/emails to do a refi on our home. We owe less than 25% of the value so not sure if it is worth the change.......but I need to crunch the numbers based off that type of rate!
      Im happy to pass on contact info if you want it. From start to finish she will have had it done for me in 5 weeks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will add that things are full steam ahead in my area of Southeast Texas. Houses are going up for sale and getting purchased with only a day or two on the market. I have been truck shopping but not really serious, but involved enough to see the number of trucks dropping at my local dealers. The local Chevy Dealer had a huge overflow lot that had at least 150 trucks in March and now it's down to about 15 trucks.

Comment

Wow!!! We have been getting all types of calls/emails to do a refi on our home. We owe less than 25% of the value so not sure if it is worth the change.......but I need to crunch the numbers based off that type of rate!
          We are in the same boat, at this point we are losing if we refi. Currently at 3.125 on a 15 year.

Comment

I’d suspect that number is so large because of deferments, not delinquencies. Almost every mortgage company offered COVID/disaster relief deferments with no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I will add that things are full steam ahead in my area of Southeast Texas. Houses are going up for sale and getting purchased with only a day or two on the market. I have been truck shopping but not really serious, but involved enough to see the number of trucks dropping at my local dealers. The local Chevy Dealer had a huge overflow lot that had at least 150 trucks in March and now it's down to about 15 trucks.
              I've been trying to get the wife in a highlander! What inventory is left is small and they send you paperwork wanting over their asking price! They wonder why an online car vending machine is so popular!

I will have a rental for sale soon in Ft Worth but it won't be a deal.

Comment

.............humm, sounds like the new year will bring some great bargains in real estate! We are ready to help clean up the mess!
                Was just about to type the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  We are in the same boat, at this point we are losing if we refi. Currently at 3.125 on a 15 year.
                  You could go to a 2.5% on a 15 year right now.

Comment

Renters not paying has been a concern for us. My wife manages a couple of her mother's homes. The homes are paid for but, the rent is used to pay for my mother-in-law's memory care. Luckily, the renters haven't missed yet but, if this mess keeps going on, I figure it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Heard this morning on the news the housing market numbers were released and numbers went up. Housing industry/market is still doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                        Did anyone catch the number of American that didn't pay their July mortgage. 32%! I thought people were getting $1100 a wk unemployment. I guess I'm missing something. Not having the money is one thing, but 32 percent seems really high. Scary number for the housing market
                        Source?

Comment

One day I’ll have enough money to make money. Being able to pounce when opportunity strikes, is such a huge part in investing effectively. Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            I’d suspect that number is so large because of deferments, not delinquencies. Almost every mortgage company offered COVID/disaster relief deferments with no questions asked.

Yes, unfortunately though many deferment plans, when completed, have the entire Deferred balance due at one time, along with the current months mortgage payment

Comment

Something is going on. In my town houses get rented by word of mouth before they are advertised. There is a duplex in my neighborhood that has been vacant for over a month with for rent signs out front.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Source?
                                TV, internet, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X