• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    7 felonies for the CEO? Wow.
    Those were well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      One more reason why I have never liked Blue Smell Ice Cream.
      You serious Clark?🤔

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        You serious Clark?🤔
        Filthy effing company man.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          I heard it was made in China.
          not likely.....unless rittaman rd in San Antonio done upt and runnoft to china!

Comment

Filthy effing company man.
            I can respect your decision to boycott them due to your personal experience with them in the past.......I get it.

That being said, your taste buds are flawed or have just seriously failed you if you truly believe their ice cream sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Hail ya......in a dirty bowl with a fork!
              The fork part is Un-Christian....

Comment

SOTX, not that I will quit eating God's Ice cream, I mean Blue Bell. What did they do to tick you off so bad?

Comment

Some folks hang their hat on hating the best ... they wear it like it’s a badge of honor and they have better taste buds than anybody else.[emoji23]. I mean there are actually some folks who hate Whataburger and puppies.. [emoji41][emoji23]

Comment

Back in 84 my company was doing some work for them, and it was then I discovered just what a lousy bunch of bastages they were. And yes their ice cream is the worst on planet earth as far as I am concerned. I hate those people that run that company.
                    Tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                      HEB’s creamy creations 1905 vanilla and poteet strawberry is far better than bluebell vanilla and strawberry ice cream. But I still love me some bluebell cookies and cream....
                      Try the Texas two step BB makes. Life changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        There are two types of people in the world. Those who think blue bell is the best ice cream in the world, and those who are wrong. Period.

I bet you eat your tofu well done too...
                        ^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Has there been a thread on here lately that didn't wind up being nothing but a big argument? Good Grief... Only one I can think of is the "Thinkin' inside the box" thread... but somebody will probably trash that one too if it keep going...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Some folks hang their hat on hating the best ... they wear it like it’s a badge of honor and they have better taste buds than anybody else.[emoji23]. I mean there are actually some folks who hate Whataburger and puppies.. [emoji41][emoji23]
                            This is true....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Has there been a thread on here lately that didn't wind up being nothing but a big argument? Good Grief... Only one I can think of is the "Thinkin' inside the box" thread... but somebody will probably trash that one too if it keep going...

I don’t think it’s really an argument. There’s one crazy person and a bunch of other folks trying to figure out what’s wrong with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Truth and its comical.

Signed, a fellow Matthew's shooter

Comment

Working...
                                X