• Show
Clear All

Congrats to all!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

This is another cutie that tested positive. Caleigh. She's 5 months old. Doing ok.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Psa 127:3 Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.
              Psa 127:4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth.
              Psa 127:5 How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

Bobby, you are filling your own quiver still!! What a blessing each one is... What this says is that the more kids (and grandkids) you have, the more "defenses" you have for whatever life brings... In Biblical Old Testament times, "court and judgements" were held at the city gates... Kids are able to defend their parents/grandparents against all claims... earthly or otherwise...

You sir are a truly blessed man! Congratulations of raising up all those fine sons and such a beautiful daughter!

Comment

Congratulations, Bobby!

Comment

Congratulations on another fine looking grandkid.

Comment

Congrats.....she is a Beauty for sure!!!

Comment

Love those grandbabies! I've got 4 all boys. Never a dull moment.
                      Congrats.

Comment

Grandkids

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
                        Love those grandbabies! I've got 4 all boys. Never a dull moment.
                        Congrats.
                        Try 5 girls..you talking about never a dull moment and/or a quite moment..lol
                        Grandbabies are great!!

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats Bobby! Beautiful family bud. I'll be praying for quick recovery's for your loved ones

Comment

That is what is is all about. Congrats to the family

Comment

Congrats! I am 40 and have an 11 month old son. Wild!

Comment

Working...
                                X