Looking for Bass Bait From the 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    Anyone remember the Helicopter Lure?? I could catch tons of pond bass with them, never caught a thing in an actual lake with them though lol
    Yes but I never could bring myself to buy one.. Same with the "Flying Lure".. Just couldn't pull the trigger on those..

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      Anyone remember the Helicopter Lure?? I could catch tons of pond bass with them, never caught a thing in an actual lake with them though lol
      Some Helicopter action..

Comment

Love me some Sluggos/Chatterboxes and air lizards/fries too. Also a big fan of the ring fry by LFT. Even further back than that we’re the Phish Stixx. Looked like a mini hot dog

Comment

Anybody suckered into the Powers Pack lures pimped by Cajun Phil? Power Frog and Shad baits

I sold a lot of them but never used them

Comment

Looking for Bass Bait From the 90s

Did catch some fish on the flying lure under boat docks. Normally didn’t buy into the infomercial stuff like this (helicopter lure, banjo minnow etc) but I liked the backup action. It was **** expensive for a college student and didn’t buy it again.

Comment

I think the thread got derailed. Lol

I remember when Uncle Josh pork rinds came in a glass jar and the lids would always rust tight or forget about them and they would dry out on the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

I remember when Uncle Josh pork rinds came in a glass jar and the lids would always rust tight or forget about them and they would dry out on the hook.
                A black "BIG DADDY" Uncle Josh pork rind on a black/blue rattle back jig was my GOTO bait in January and February.. Caught a bunch of big mammas while using that combo with icicles hanging off the front of my Skeeter..... I sure miss those days..

Comment

What about the Banjo Minnow?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Anybody suckered into the Powers Pack lures pimped by Cajun Phil? Power Frog and Shad baits

I bet I still have some of them in a tackle box somewhere. Never caught crap on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

That's the ones I was thinking of . I didn't buy one I swear[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

I think they went out of business because a jar would last a lifetime

Comment

Alright I got one for y'all Bill plumber super frog

Comment

All them guys on the fishing shows in the 90s wore them jumpsuits and big tall trucker caps. I wore out bass pro catalogs.

Sugar shad, big o, slugo , and lew Childers speed spool and speed stick . Lol, I cannot believe I can remember that crap. I can’t remember yesterday most of the time.
                            Last edited by Radar; 06-27-2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Mamma...I gotta get this new tackle box.

Why? What's wrong with your old one?

See this? It says "wormproof". My worms won't melt any more.

Just keep your tackle box in your room boy.

Dang mamma.

Comment

Lol, that crap made a mess, them rubber skirts would do that to.

Comment

Working...
                                X