TBH Camera Online Courses!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Camera Online Courses!!

Hey all you camera gurus! You can't teach a good eye and proper "shot" placement, but what about the basics of these fancy camera operations? Tips and tricks like the stickys in the Trad section with selection, proper release, etc. would be very cool if we could get your insight and knowledge on HOW to use the equipment and make better pics for all of us to enjoy . Any possibilities in this when you are able to gather the time?

Over on "the refuge" there is an awesome discussion going on to help. I've been reading that trying to better educate myself. Its under the photography forum. The thread is sticky called "The Basics".

j

Comment

I think that would be very helpful to us newbies. I found this yesterday and it helps with the terminology and lenses. http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tut...era-lenses.htm

Comment

Originally posted by turbowhunter View Post
        I think that would be very helpful to us newbies. I found this yesterday and it helps with the terminology and lenses. http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tut...era-lenses.htm
        Good link!

Comment

It's not online, but it's $11.66 well-spent.........

Russell Graves' book

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            It's not online, but it's $11.66 well-spent.........

Russell Graves' book

If you go to my first post in this forum I mentioned a thread on "The Refuge". That thread was started and maintained by Russell Graves as well. His stuff is pretty darn awesome.

J

Comment

Cool. What's The Refuge? Got a link?

Comment

that refuge thread is perfectly what I have been looking for! Thanks for the link

Comment

Thanks also for the link.

Comment

Check out this link: http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Cool. What's The Refuge? Got a link?
                      I dont want to post a direct link because its another hunting site. The Refuge is a duck hunting website. Google it.

J

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                        If you go to my first post in this forum I mentioned a thread on "The Refuge". That thread was started and maintained by Russell Graves as well.

J

Not me...

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Graves View Post
                          Not me...
                          Yeah, I realized that this morning, but couldn't edit! Sorry for the confussion!

I just purchased your book yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting it, I really enjoy your work!

J
                          Last edited by justhrowit; 04-26-2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

OK. I found a thread by some guy in Arkansas when I searched for it. That explains it. Good info, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                              Yeah, I realized that this morning, but couldn't edit! Sorry for the confussion!

I just purchased your book yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting it, I really enjoy your work!

J

Cool. Thanks for buying it and I hope you find it helpful.

Take care,

RG

Comment

Working...
                              X