Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impeachment

Figured we need a thread to discuss the goings on. I know it shouldn't, but it still amazes me that the media is so complicit in trying to overthrow a US President. The whole "investigation" talk started because the vice president's son was getting kickbacks from a known corrupt gas company in Ukraine. But the media will not even mention this. If they do, they call it a "conspiracy" theory. It really is very scary to me that the media is so blatantly against the president and republicans in general.

Then you also have Biden on tape saying he withheld a BILLION DOLLARS from Ukraine until they fired their prosecutor who may have been looking into Hunter Biden. He admitted on camera a Quid Pro Quo and crickets from the media. Here it is if you haven't seen the video. Simply amazing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnIPw_Who7E"]Joe Biden on Ukraine - Billion Dollars - YouTube[/ame]

Absolutely stunning isn't it? I don't think yesterday's hearings did anything for the Dems except display that their information was hearsay and assumptions from sources 2 or 3 people down the line from their witnesses.

Comment

Nothing simple about it... it's all part of their agenda! Has been all along, Trump is going to expose it with or without the establishment or media on his side. That's why he got elected and that's why he'll be reelected!

Comment

This has been I heard this from a friend who was told it by his friend who overheard it in a noisy bar they think but we had been drinking!

Total BS with no facts andthen to show the ignorance of the left, a Senator actually said that hearsay was better than facts! or something like that.

Comment

Reminds me of the 80s REO Speedwagon song...
          I heard from a friend...who heard it from a friend...who heard it from another ..you have been messing around....

The main stream media is corrupt and in lock step with the dems...

I heard a montage from M Berry yesterday...every MS media pundit was using the same language...same message....its like they all get a memo and thats what they push that day...
          Here is the problem, if you work and couldnt watch yesterday, then when you turn on the news while you're cooking dinner and you hear the media talking about how bad it was for the President then thats what you will believe....but I think most people see it for what it was....
          Nunez threw Schiff under the bus where he belongs.....

The entire US media is corrupt...and I think most people know it, whether they admit it or not

Comment

Anyone hear the Representative from Illinois infer that hearsay is better than actual evidence in this case? Most mind blowing moment I saw yesterday. Wonder how many people are going to believe that? LOLLLL

Comment

I know dam good and well that the gop reps have seen this video of Biden also. They have to have seen by now. For them to not bring it up and plaster it all over these bs hearings is ignorance in my opinion. I would blow adam Schiff's phone and email up with this if I were them. Why dont they use this boggles my mind. Actually it ****** me off that they wont use this and so many more things they have on these scum bags.
              Maybe hit biden and Pelosi both with the fact that their kids are in undeserved positions. I just dont know why the gop will not grow a set and blast these bass turds

Comment

The entire impeachment charade is basically a tax payer funded anti Trump campaign. I think most people see through it pretty easily. Just scares me knowing that this nothing muffin isnt going to be the end of it, I am pretty confident they will attached the stock market at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                  I know dam good and well that the gop reps have seen this video of Biden also. They have to have seen by now. For them to not bring it up and plaster it all over these bs hearings is ignorance in my opinion. I would blow adam Schiff's phone and email up with this if I were them. Why dont they use this boggles my mind. Actually it ****** me off that they wont use this and so many more things they have on these scum bags.
                  Maybe hit biden and Pelosi both with the fact that their kids are in undeserved positions. I just dont know why the gop will not grow a set and blast these bass turds
                  Because the GOP is involved too.

All of our elected officials are corrupt. That's why they despise President Trump so much. He will expose them.

Comment

Why is no one mentioning that it is the President's job and right to set foreign policy?

Why is no one mentioning that Trump has been giving aid to Ukraine for the past 3 years, when Obama refused to do so as Russia was knocking on the door?

Let's just say that he did do what they are accusing him of. Why is no one (including Republicans) mentioning that per Congress, it is the President's duty to insure that the money is not to be used illicitly. Maybe i'm dense, but asking a foreign leader you are giving money to check into possible corruption between their government and ours sure seems like it fits the bill.

I said when this whole Ukraine thing started that I believe this is what it's been about the entire time. All of this "we got to get Trump" was them trying to avoid getting exposed for using Ukraine and others as a foreign aide money laundering scheme.

I'm starting to believe this is the whole reason Biden (who is clearly inept and confused) is running for President.

Comment

Let's suppose Biden isn't running in 2020. There would be no legitimate objection to Trump asking for assistance investigating possible corruption in Ukraine involving Biden.

But because Biden's a candidate, he is somehow shielded from scrutiny about his past dealings that clearly indicate possible corruption?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                        Let's suppose Biden isn't running in 2020. There would be no legitimate objection to Trump asking for assistance investigating possible corruption in Ukraine involving Biden.

But because Biden's a candidate, he is somehow shielded from scrutiny about his past dealings that clearly indicate possible corruption?
                        Bingo. Read my last sentence in my above post.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Bingo. Read my last sentence in my above post.
                          Had he actually joined the race when the call happened? Or was he still "thinking about it". I can't remember when he threw his hat in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Because the GOP is involved too.

All of our elected officials are corrupt. That's why they despise President Trump so much. He will expose them.
                            Exactly. The corruption isnt on one side of the aisle.

Comment

Remember that most of the time in politics, those doing the accusin' are the ones doin' the doin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X