TBH Youth Cowboys and Cowgirls 2019 rodeo dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    That’s awesome!!! We need to get Abbey and Riley together especially before next yr Jr Highs. She is doing great
    For sure Brandon we need to get them together

Comment

Well we spent all week at the Denton County Youth Fair showing goats. Made sale and sold yesterday afternoon. My son and I left and went to Comanche for a Ranch Horse Versatility Event in Stephenville today. Just got done with first event and Hunter looked good on Buck. He traded goat for horse today. I am flat worn out and it is cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        Well we spent all week at the Denton County Youth Fair showing goats. Made sale and sold yesterday afternoon. My son and I left and went to Comanche for a Ranch Horse Versatility Event in Stephenville today. Just got done with first event and Hunter looked good on Buck. He traded goat for horse today. I am flat worn out and it is cold.

Hunter had a decent day overall. He got 3rd place overall out of about 15 kids. He messed up on a pattern or he would have been 2nd again.

It is about to get crazy busy. First rodeo on the calendar is April 27 and then it is every weekend somewhere for the rest of the summer. Good times

Comment

Well first rodeo for my daughter is this coming weekend in Mullin. Will be there Friday and Saturday night. Should be fun to watch these 2 compete. She worked Buddy pretty hard this past weekend.

Comment

Well first rodeo for my daughter is this coming weekend in Mullin. Will be there Friday and Saturday night. Should be fun to watch these 2 compete. She worked Buddy pretty hard this past weekend.
            Good Luck this weekend. I wish they didn't start at 8pm. Thats gonna make for a long night.

Comment

Well we went from the highs to the lows today. Last weekend was Abbey and Buddy’s first real rodeo together. The placed 2nd in poles on Friday night and won the poles on Saturday night in Mullin.

This weekend was Blanket. It rained a little this week in Blanket and we had decided not to run. After talking a little bit more with my father in law we decided to go and see how the arena was tonight. We get there and the arena looks awesome and is in really good shape considering. Abbey decides she wants to run. She is 2nd out on the barrels and She and Buddy are putting together a heck of a run. She rounds the 2nd barrel and is headed to the 3rd. The horse starts crow hopping. She rode 3 hops then fell off. Immediately I know she is hurt. Take a trip to Brownwood
              Last edited by aggie2000tx; 05-04-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Looks like her rodeo is done for the summer

Have to go see an Ortho on Monday or Tuesday. She was beyond upset.

Comment

Looks like her rodeo is done for the summer

Have to go see an Ortho on Monday or Tuesday. She was beyond upset.

prayers for the young lady...

Comment

My prayers for a quick healing Toby, are with her.

Comment

Daggum these TBH girls are snake bit!! One gets released and another goes down. Sorry Toby. Hope all heals well without surgery!!

Comment

Prayers up for a straightforward and speedy recovery.

Comment

Prayers up for the rodeo princess. I know she would like nothing more than being out in the arena competing right now

Comment

If it don't hurt too much, give her a hug for me Toby.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes. Have an appointment at 3:15 with the ortho. Hopefully no surgery will be needed. Will update this afternoon

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes. Have an appointment at 3:15 with the ortho. Hopefully no surgery will be needed. Will update this afternoon
                                Praying for a good diagnoses.

Comment

Working...
                                X