Poacher near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poacher near

My old commander in Viet Nam asked me to check on his property every now and then. Got a call from a good neighbor that he heard a shot and saw this deer jump from my commanders property onto his and then expire. Nice buck for the Gatesville area. Game Wardens called but no one to be found. Believe Rule 303 would be appropriate for poachers.
    Attached Files

Poachers suck.

I don't know what "rule 303" is, but rule .45acp or the short rope rule should work well for poachers.

Comment

Googled it. Rule 303 sounds justified in this case.

Comment

Rule 303 approved

Comment

Ok. I'm stupid. What's rule 303. I have no use for poachers. Cut there nuts off. Educate me.

Comment

That sucks

Comment

Rule 303? Anyone?

Comment

303 is a GO

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
                  303 is a GO

Welp... that narrows it down just a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                    Welp... that narrows it down just a little bit.
                    Exactly haha. Best I could come up with and have so many other questions if this is the rule being commented on.

When a counterclaim is pleaded, the party in whose favor final judgment is rendered shall also recover the costs, unless it be made to appear on the trial that the counterclaim of the defendant was acquired after the commencement of the suit, in which case, if the plaintiff establishes a claim existing at the commencement of the suit, he shall recover his costs.

Comment

A short drop and a sudden stop would be fitting for them.

Comment

Sorry people.

Comment

Rule 303 made famous by Harry "Breaker" Morant and Englishman living in Australia at the start of the 20th century who enlisted in the Australian Armed Forces to help the British fight a war with the Boer's in South Africa. British policy to deal with the Boer "commando's" was to tell their men that any Boer found wearing khaki (the British uniform had changed by this time no more Red Coats) could be shot on sight to deter the Boer's from pretending to be British soldiers.Morant and his company while out to avenge the death of a close friend of his by Boer commando's came across a group who they believed had killed Morants friend, some of whom were dressed in the remants of British uniform (just a jacktet top) Morant set up a fireing squad and had the men shot dead with out any hearing. After the peace was declared Morant and two others were brought before a British Military court charged with murder. The Head of the Brisih Army in South Africa sent his aid to the trial and had him commit purjury by denying any order to Kill Boer prisoners had been given. Atone point Morant was asked by the court under what rule or right did he kill the men and he answered that he shot them under rule 303 meaning the the Lee Enfield .303 rifle issued at the time. His meaning being that he shot them beacuse he had the means to do so at hand and that was all the authority he needed.

Involves swift justice and an Enfield .303
                          From Breaker Morant

Comment

From South Africa during the Boer War, .303 was a rifle caliber, the rule was immediate justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                              Sorry people.

This ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X