This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Are cowboys back to going to super bowl now???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only if they buy tickets.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty unimpressive by the coaches and players, they did cover the spread
      There is one thing I was terribly wrong about concerning this team, I thought the D would be elite, they are terrible, pretty sure all coaches will be gone by Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
        No

Yes

Comment

Well at least the Eagles lost.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Pretty unimpressive by the coaches and players, they did cover the spread
            There is one thing I was terribly wrong about concerning this team, I thought the D would be elite, they are terrible, pretty sure all coaches will be gone by Jan.
            I think Dallas is one of a few teams you can't even tell when they blitz.

Comment

Cowboys win and followed by an eagles loss... abt as good as it gets for now.

Comment

Dak Prescott 29/46 444yds 3 TD 0 ints

Zeke Elliot 16 Car 45yds 1 TD 1 Fum

Bo Scarbourough 14 Car 55yds 1TD

Jeff Driskel 15/26 209yds 2TD 8Car 51yds

Comment

But remember...Dallas HAS to have Zeke to win...

Comment

Zeke got his money and now tiptoes into the line to get tackled - or dives forward towards the linebackers feet.

There are some great football players on both sides of the ball - now if they just had a coaching staff to match,...

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                      Zeke got his money and now tiptoes into the line to get tackled - or dives forward towards the linebackers feet.

There are some great football players on both sides of the ball - now if they just had a coaching staff to match,...

That's 100% true. Funny how some of the pro ball players don't work as hard after they become multi-millionares. Tank is another example of this. If teams would structure player contracts where they were heavily incentive based, maybe they would continue to work hard to earn millions more.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        That's 100% true. Funny how some of the pro ball players don't work as hard after they become multi-millionares. Tank is another example of this. If teams would structure player contracts where they were heavily incentive based, maybe they would continue to work hard to earn millions more.

This is absolutely no true of Tank, that guy is balls out every second he’s on the field. Several times he has almost blown the play up in the backfield, and ended up making the tackle 8 yds downfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          This is absolutely no true of Tank, that guy is balls out every second he’s on the field. Several times he has almost blown the play up in the backfield, and ended up making the tackle 8 yds downfield.

I agree with that, but his sacks are way down from his numbers before his contract. What does he have this year, maybe 4 or 5 sacks?

Comment

Crickets here, Sunday will tell the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Dak Prescott 29/46 444yds 3 TD 0 ints

Zeke Elliot 16 Car 45yds 1 TD 1 Fum

Bo Scarbourough 14 Car 55yds 1TD

Jeff Driskel 15/26 209yds 2TD 8Car 51yds
                              Dak should have had 2 pics, Zeke had 2 TD's, and I think that Driskel guy is going to make somebody a hell of a QB. And Tank plays every second when he is on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                                I agree with that, but his sacks are way down from his numbers before his contract. What does he have this year, maybe 4 or 5 sacks?

Sacks are down some, but he’s made a lot of plays in the backfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X