Best place to buy uncommon ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy uncommon ammo?

I have a 6.5x284 norma that I have discovered is difficult finding ammo for. Where is the best place to find some near the Woodlands or online?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lapua cases are the best in the world. The marksmen themselves think this way. All our cases are strong and uniformly precise. Lapua cases are manufactured to be reloaded, again and again. World renowned Lapua 6.5-284 Norma brass is the favorite of long range shooters and a good choice for all game for which .264 bullets are considered suitable. This is new, umprimed brass.  This is not loaded ammunition.

Comment

I use ammoseek

Comment

Gun broker has 6.5x284ammo

Comment

If you reload I have a lot of new Lapua brass.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I get my 6.5 SAUM Prime ammo from Targetsportsusa.com

Comment

Midway or you could get Chad at Dallas Reloads to work something up for you. I've bought several different calibers from him...all top notch quality!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                I use ammoseek
                This. This site searches all ammo sites and provides best pricing info.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                  I have a 6.5x284 norma that I have discovered is difficult finding ammo for. Where is the best place to find some near the Woodlands or online?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Carter's Country has the best ammo selection locally in my experience, but I'd just order from Midway.

Comment

Cabelas here locally in DFW sells 6.5-284 Ammo.

You aren’t going to find it at Walmart, Academy, etc....

Best bet is to buy online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Copper Creek would be my go to if I wasn’t loading for 6.5-284.

Comment

Ables ammo in Huntsville usually has it, sometimes their selection gets low due to selling out. You can check it online and they have a store in Conroe not far from court house.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                          Midway or you could get Chad at Dallas Reloads to work something up for you. I've bought several different calibers from him...all top notch quality!!!
                          Yes and Yes

jrg

Comment

I tend to get mine from Midway USA when they have a free shipping coupon going on.

Comment

While 6.5x284 doesn’t seem to be as uncommon as say 257 Roberts, what I find works for me when I’m in no hurry is clicking on the “notify me” button but you better be ready to buy it! They normally don’t last long.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X