Rwc's 2019 Bosque County Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rwc's 2019 Bosque County Buck

October 7th has always been a good date for me........ Late yesterday evening I killed a mature buck off my Bosque County River grounds. The kids and I had named this buck “The Multi-Tined” buck due the few kicker points off his main beams. This deer has been easy to keep track of year to year due to a dark line under his left eye.

There is not time for me to write up, nor could my writing skills capture the craziness of this hunt. I did not make the best shot on him. In return it took some effort from a great friend, my daughter, Buzz and myself to finally get this dude in a head lock and loaded in the back of the truck.

I have literally hundreds of photos of this deer, he was extremely regular on feed and Breck and Ashton had not called dibs on him so who am I to turn a blind eye. Well Ashton might have hinted, but after her Tom Green harvest on Saturday……oh wait, that’s another story; Ashton’s wide Christoval giant to come in another thread. Ha ha

Can’t express how appreciative I am to be able to call old jakebo3 at 8:00 p.m. and say, might need a little help tracking and without hesitation loads up and makes the 30 mile drive to my river grounds after picking up my daughter and Buzz, knowing it would probably be a long night. All I have is thanks and respect.

I highly recommend you stay tuned because Breck has his eye on an old toad of a river buck that likes feed, hint…go to the “2019/2020 bosque county” thread, post 31. And I already slipped up on a story about Ashton to come…….

God Bless and best of luck to all.

LDP’S and trail cam photos bellow, sure hope you all enjoy.

For you that like numbers, I will score and post them tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Heck of a deer man, congrats !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just as the sun rises, Ricardo with another brute... Congrats man, awesome deer!

Comment

Great buck congratulations

Comment

Congrats again, Richard. That’s a cool buck.

I always enjoy and look forward to your threads.

Comment

Great buck,congrats.

Comment

Right on!

Comment

Great buck! Congrats

Comment

Congrats again Richard on a great buck! Happy for ya!

Comment

I knew when that north wind was blowing yesterday that you would be on the river grounds in Bosque County. You pull a rabbit out of the hat from that North Bosque river it seems like every year. Congrats my friend! I can't wait to read your write-up on Ashton's wide one from out West!

Comment

Good deer, character and heavy horned. Congratulations!!

Comment

Way to go, Richard. Congrats- again!

Comment

Heck of a buck! Congrats. Shot looks good to me!

Comment

Very nice Richard, congrats on another good bowkill.

Jake is a good one to call on to get a buck in a headlock.
                            Last edited by Leonhogboy; 10-08-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Great buck

Comment

Working...
                              X