Deer Season Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Season Pranks

When I was younger I would create fresh rubs on trees around my brothers hunting spot to prank him. Also, once a deer was killed we would take one of the legs & make fresh deer tracks all around his feeder. Ahh the good ole days
    Let’s hear some of the great pranks y’all have pulled on your fellow hunters

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
    When I was younger I would create fresh rubs on trees around my brothers hunting spot to prank him. Also, once a deer was killed we would take one of the legs & make fresh deer tracks all around his feeder. Ahh the good ole days
    Let’s hear some of the great pranks y’all have pulled on your fellow hunters
    Old satellite dishes are a dime a dozen. Secure one to the roof of a deer blind. You can even run a coax cable and get and old tv inside to really mess with them.

Comment

I remember one guy who hid in a bow blind before daylight with a gorilla mask on, but he doesn’t recommend that........anymore.

Comment

We tie a rubber snake to the inside of a cabinet door then ask others to grab us a plate or cup out of it. When they open the cabinet the rubber snake comes out with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turn a members feeder to go off for the max time!!! 30 seconds later they won’t know what the Heck is going on LOL

Comment

Turn a members feeder to go off for the max time!!! 30 seconds later they won’t know what the Heck is going on LOL

Comment

Tell the new guys to turn the exhaust fan on in the outhouse.

Put a blow up Rudolph out in the field.

Cut a deer tail off and zip tie it to another deer and tell them they shot a deer with two tails.

Smoke bomb under the truck.

Comment

Tell everyone you saw a huge deer over at the Northwest corner when you didn't see anything and you want them away from the Southwest corner

Comment

One of the guys on our lease set up a photo-realistic life sized deer silhouette a few hundred yards from another member's stand the night before opening of gun season. As soon as it got light, he quickly shot it 3 times before he got suspicious.

Comment

My dad and uncle always leave beer bottles in blind. Enough to be a hindrance on my stealth in the early morning darkness. The only funny part is they constantly try to deny it was them and probably think I believe them.

Comment

I pulled another good one on my brother with a trapped hog on my cousins place. Caught a big nasty boar that was meaner than a junk yard dog. We checked trapped right before dark & pulled up about 40 yards from the trap. We could see that sucker laying on the ground. As soon as I stepped out of the truck that dude jumped up & started charging our direction just hammering away at the trap. Later that evening my brother came over. We took him down to the trap after dark & pulled right up beside it and told him to get out and check. All heck broke loose & he almost jumped in the bed of the truck hearing that hog hammering away

Comment

Love to share this one.... my dad had a client who was an awesome man and drove a tank for Patton in WWII. I thought the guy hung the moon!! He was an engineer after the war and a complete neat freak. He had a lease close to our family ranch in Menard and we knew the property owner real well and had keys to the place. Well, before opening weekend, my dad and I would go to his lease and fill his stand with all kinds of spent brass, including a couple tank artillery shells. Needless to say, opening morning after the hunt, we had a visitor for breakfast!!! I got to spend a lot of time with V A Ebner, but did never had the courage to ask about General Patton. Have fun this season ALL!!

Comment

I always wanted to sneak one of those motion sensor activated Halloween toys out to a trail I knew they’d be using on the way in. Like one of those big witches with the wart on her nose. I never had the heart to do it though. The potential ***** whippin afterwards would have so been worth it, but I was too worried they’d have an actual heart attack.

Comment

Pour out your buddies scent away spray and replace it with some old spice cologne. And get into your buddies bow case and put a condom on his stabilizer And on the end of his arrows on the broadhead end .

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                              I always wanted to sneak one of those motion sensor activated Halloween toys out to a trail I knew they’d be using on the way in. Like one of those big witches with the wart on her nose. I never had the heart to do it though. The potential ***** whippin afterwards would have so been worth it, but I was too worried they’d have an actual heart attack.
                              That would be hilarious as long as it was not happening to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X