This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

We let things cool off a bit so now let's get back to it!

Go Horns

Comment

Lol!!! Clemson is locked and loaded for next year. LSU has a mountain of change to deal with but will be in the hunt. Auburn recruits are going to keep them in the hunt. Aggies are not there yet but have a good seat on the bus. Georgia will fix their issues and will be looking for lots of upsets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

229 days

Off-season workouts in full swing.

Lots of work at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Among the work is moving the Press Box to the East side. This makes no sense to me unless the fix is in to have all night games.

I think currently few over 85.
        Last edited by 18ncs; 01-20-2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

According to the whiney young Texas fans on the boards and Facebook pages Tom Herman will be out by the end of 2020. He made all the wrong hires for his coaching staff. Not getting Longhorn great Frank Okam the other day was the final nail in his coffin.

I saw both the Horns and Aggies listed in the top 10 dark horses to make some noise.

I'll reserve judgement until after TX/OU.

Comment

I think we'll be a little better but not much. Hopefully oline will improve. Players to watch this season: Smith, Spiller, Wydermyer, Cupp. Mond will be under center and have a marginal year. However, I'd love for one of the young qbs to beat him out for the starting gig. I'll really be looking forward to the 2021 season when Mond has gone to the XFL!

Comment

I also saw Mond on a list of best returning QBs. Of course Ehlinger was top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                According to the whiney young Texas fans on the boards and Facebook pages Tom Herman will be out by the end of 2020. He made all the wrong hires for his coaching staff. Not getting Longhorn great Frank Okam the other day was the final nail in his coffin.

I saw both the Horns and Aggies listed in the top 10 dark horses to make some noise.

I must be missing that talk. Hell I thought he did a great job as a whole. Okam has been coaching 3 years. He went to the pros following a proven coach that believes in him and he’s used to. Can’t fault Herman for that.

The others seem to be better than what they had as a whole.. hopefully that shows next year.
                Last edited by Smart; 01-20-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Hell I thought he did a great job as a whole. Okam has been coaching 3 years. He went to the pros following a proven coach that believes in him and he’s used to. Can’t fault Herman for that.

The others seem to be better than what they had as a whole.. hopefully that shows next year.
                  Fans are dumb. LOL.

I'm optimistic. The D should improve greatly.

USC hired Orlando as DC.

Comment

Must be talking about the kids begging for Black Jerseys.

Comment

I think he made some pretty good moves. Signing day 2 is a couple weeks out and TH is probably going to add around five more prospects.

Comment

Same nerds that want a black alternate uni? F'em...

This off-season is gonna suck if the baseball team doesn't over-achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Must be talking about the kids begging for Black Jerseys.

yup....**** millennials

Comment

Fans are dumb. LOL.

I'm optimistic. The D should improve greatly.

USC hired Orlando as DC.

****...no playing Orlando in Lubbock now

Comment

If this had been Herman's first staff, people would have been ecstatic.

Comment

Working...
                              X