Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waterfowl Hunters (Migratory Game Birds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterfowl Hunters (Migratory Game Birds)

For all you waterfowl hunters, back in early December a real good friend encouraged me to listen to a podcast done by End of the Line productions and labeled “The Warden”. I will admit, I had never listened to a podcast and had to get a little help from Breck to initially get going.

Once the app was downloaded and a quick crash course on searching the app was given to me by Breck, I was on my way to listening to episode 1, then episode 2, 3, 4 before the wife tapped me on the shoulder and informed what time it was……ha ha

If you are a migratory game bird hunter, or like me and once was a diehard duck hunter (pre-duck commander / outdoor channel), I highly recommend that you listen to the above mentioned podcast episodes. I will warn you that the End of the Line introduction segment for each episode gets old quickly, but the actual segments are extremely interesting and very educational.

Once you have listened to it, please log back onto this thread and comment. Or if you have already listened to it, did it make you revise your ways of post hunt care of your birds??????

Anyway, a little time to kill this morning and thought I would start a new discussion thread…..

DISCLAIMER: I did use the search engine in an attempt to not repeat an early thread but did not find one. If I missed for some reason I apologize up front.

Have a good one.

Rwc

Where can this be downloaded?

Comment

Tagged

Comment

man i have listened to that one and another one talking about jeff foils as well lots of great information in both of these series i enjoy most of these pod cast all you do for apple is go to pod cast and search duck south or end of the line and start downloading

Comment

Personally Rob Croom and Rocky Leflore annoy the hell out of me. I do enjoy listening to Ramsey Russell and all his stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
            man i have listened to that one and another one talking about jeff foils as well lots of great information in both of these series i enjoy most of these pod cast all you do for apple is go to pod cast and search duck south or end of the line and start downloading
            Yes sir, Jeff Foils was one of the early ones that USFW made an example of.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
              Personally Rob Croom and Rocky Leflore annoy the hell out of me. I do enjoy listening to Ramsey Russell and all his stories.
              I believe many would agree with you.

Rwc

Comment

Couldn’t find parts 1 & 2 of the series but looking forward to listening.

Comment

ive listened to them. i dont hunt them near like i used to but when i have i havent changed anything but i have been noticing some of the guides we use started using the toe tags to tag everyones birds.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                    Couldn’t find parts 1 & 2 of the series but looking forward to listening.

I believe this is the down load for Part 1.

Rwc

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Sounds like I need to tune in to this one. The only waterfowl podcast I listen to is called the HP Waterfowl Podcast from the iTunes podcast app.

Comment

TTT

Rwc

Comment

I listened to all of these a couple weeks ago. Ryan Warden did something to make someone really mad. That many hunts that those guys went on and the stuff they did wrong and basically ruined his life and all he got was for tagging. Its a crazy story.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            I listened to all of these a couple weeks ago. Ryan Warden did something to make someone really mad. That many hunts that those guys went on and the stuff they did wrong and basically ruined his life and all he got was for tagging. Its a crazy story.
                            My opinion after listening to all episodes, was his friendship/association with Jeff Foils did not do him any good, then add on too his early success which was displayed on social media made him a prime suspect.

I also found it very interesting in the difference of interpretation regarding migratory game bird laws between state wardens and federal wardens.

Rwc

Comment

At late lunch listening to it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X