New Lease - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lease - 2019

I was lucky enough to get invited to join a new lease.. The lease is just south of San Angelo. From my end of town it takes me about 5 hours to get there. so far, love the place. great bunk house and super clean..

I've made about 6 or 7 trips up there to fill feeders. These guys feed year around.

I sat in the blind last Friday which is about 21 yards away from the front side of the feeder. I took video and pictures. lots of does, turkey and nice young bucks showed up.. The bucks were all sporting velvet on Friday. By Monday or Tuesday, velvet was gone !! That was a real treat.. The following is a few pictures..

enjoy.

Blood-Sport
    Attached Files

more pics..

added a few more pictures...
    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Looking good bud!

Comment

Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

very cool!

Comment

Congrats on the new place. That part of the country is hard on pop up blinds.

Comment

Share some pics when ya'll tag a nice one!

Comment

I'll be happy to share pics.. As for the pop up blind, it's only for this year, I plan on ordering a "Tank" blind for next season. 4 ft off the ground on skid..

super pumped about it !!

Comment

Excellent pics and beautiful animals.

Comment

Sergio - glad you got on a lease. That top left deer looks mature. Can’t wait to hear more.

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                      I'll be happy to share pics.. As for the pop up blind, it's only for this year, I plan on ordering a "Tank" blind for next season. 4 ft off the ground on skid..

super pumped about it !!
                      Any particular reason you are choosing Tank Blind over Krivoman Blind ? Just curious. Krivo's are quite a bit cheaper.

Comment

Nice looking place!

Comment

Hey David "Dejashoot" - yea, man !! I'm pretty excited about the lease.. Check out this pic that just popped on my game-cam..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                            Any particular reason you are choosing Tank Blind over Krivoman Blind ? Just curious. Krivo's are quite a bit cheaper.
                            yes, The floor and other added features is what i liked the most.. Krivo's makes a great product. I just wanted something a bit more robust.

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                              yes, The floor and other added features is what i liked the most.. Krivo's makes a great product. I just wanted something a bit more robust.
                              Totally Understand. Thanks for your thought process.

Comment

Working...
                              X