What’d You Get Away With?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I know someone that rode a motorcycle through the halls of the HS.

Naked.
    Was it lake highlands? Because my fil supposedly did that

Well he says he had a helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Was it lake highlands? Because my fil supposedly did that

Well he says he had a helmet on
      It was in '74 in Plano when Williams Middle school was the Senior High. All I had on was a helmet and cowboy boots.

Comment

There are many I won’t share but one I will. I was 15 and didn’t have my license yet. Early in the morning we are packing for a family trip. My middle sister had stayed overnight at a lock-in deal at a small college about a mile away. My dad told me to take his truck and go get her and my baby sister tagged along. We had garage apartment behind the house and one was rented to a young woman that always seemed to have somebody staying over. There was a heavy dew on the windows and I rolled down the drivers window to back out. Backed into the back quarter panel of one of the women’s guest, dented it pretty bad but didn’t do anything to the truck. I left and went and got my sister. My baby sister and I didn’t say anything. We went on our trip. That five hour drive home was hell. My imagination was running wild with what was waiting for me. We got home and the lady had moved out and we never heard from her or who’s ever car that was. Took me 20 years to come clean to my parents.

Comment

I plead the 5th

Comment

Threw a live 6’ chicken snake into the girls bathroom between periods. Needless to say there was ALOT of screaming and falling down.

Comment

Plot twist...OP is a cop and everyone's going to jail.

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
              A group of us that played football stole our rivals mascot (not a live one) and painted it our school colors. Then we put it back; used grass killer to put our school initials in their field and we played them at their place that Friday night and won.
              My dad's high school did this exact same thing back in the 60s when there were 2 high school in his town. The only difference is the horse they stole was real and alive shortly before they painted it. Glad I can say that he didn't have anything to do with painting the horse...just knew about it after it happened.

Comment

Throwing m60’s at passing cars with a few buddies back in middle school when one went through a rolled down window dude slammed on the breaks got out in a dead run at us. We split up and hauled ***** think if he caught one of us we woulda been dead . Did a lot of dumb stuff, that’s one I don’t mind posting for the world to see

Comment

High School... "scavenger hunt" for the over initiated. One item on scavenger hunt list"
                  Business signage. Took most of the letters off a "Pizza Inn" back in the late 80's. Had a heck of a time explaining to Dad why I had those letters in the garage...

Comment

Very few people know what we did as teenagers. We never hurt anyone but dang we could have ended up in big time trouble. We were just young rebellious dumb young men. SMH

Comment

Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival, 1991. In the middle of town with the streets shut down. I was a senior in HS, so we went over to Louisiana to have a little fun. Me and a couple of buddies had just been accepted to TAMU and we were pretty proud of that. LSU was the first home game on the Aggies schedule that next fall and that would be our first game as students. While at the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival, we drank a lot of beer and were having a great time....until....A guy walked by in a LSU t-shirt (one of thousands) and my drunk, soon-to-be college roommate yells "LSU SUCKS"....at the top of his lungs....in Breaux Bridge, La....where everyone else is also drunk.

Fast forward approximately 30 seconds and we are surrounded by a drunken mob, no exaggeration, hellbent on fighting the four of us to the death. We were back-to-back-to-back-to-back, facing our doom but ready to go down swinging. We were trying to apologize, but that fell on deaf ears. People I remember being in the mob was a guy with about a 12' python wrapped around him, a guy with a siphon hose and a lot of ****** off people that may have included Billy Cannon and Pete Maravich...probably not, but you'd have thought they all graduated from LSU...instead of Willard's Truck Driving Academy. Well, we were gonna get an *** kicking. There was one guy that was definitely the antagonist, and I'd already decided that if I was getting my butt whipped, he was going to the ground with me even if I had to chew off his nose while getting my ribs kicked it.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see a man wade through the crowd, but as he gets closer, I see a revolver in his waist band. He was there to break it up, I hoped. When he got to the middle of the mayhem, he asked "What in the hell is going on here". I replied, "I was just fixin' to whoop the *** of this big-mouth right here". I'll never forget the words out of the antagonist's mouth as long as I live....he said, "Dad, these guys just said that LSU SUCKS". Uh...did he just call him "Dad"? Yes, yes he did.

Well, lucky for us, Dad must know that Junior is a lightweight, loud mouth that's fixin' to get his nose chewed off because he turns to us four and with his hand resting on the handle of his revolver, says "You boys better carry your asses back to Texas while you still can". Four "Yes sir" replies and we were speed walking back to the truck which was parked on the other side of town.

Morals to the story...be respectful of places you visit. Don't room with anyone in college that talks better than he fights.

BTW....Sept 14th 1991, at my first Aggie game as a student, the Ags win 45-7. Looks like my old roommate Jim was right after all.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                        A group of us that played football stole our rivals mascot (not a live one) and painted it our school colors. Then we put it back; used grass killer to put our school initials in their field and we played them at their place that Friday night and won.
                        We went down to JJ Pearce in Richardson one night and painted their mustang statue pink with purple polka dots.

Comment

Grew up in the 70's, enough said.

Comment

We also had the cops storm into a party once in high school and put all of the males in handcuffs. They were about to start writing MIPs, etc. when they got a call on a robbery in progress. Didn't even have time to make us pour all the beer out, so we just moved to a new location and continued.

Comment

Last edited by eastxhunter; 07-23-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

One time during Young Life, we set off a muratic acid bomb (which is basically just a super loud noise) and the cops and bomb squad showed up and held us all for questioning because a neighbor reported finding ball bearings (they might have, but they weren't from the bomb). That made the rounds through the parents and somehow mine never heard about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X