*2022 AK Caribou Hunt* DIY Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A herd of musk ox and then an old lone bull

A few picture of just how barren the landscape is. No trees, no nothing. There is a few small short willows in draws along tiny creeks but that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t wait to do it again buddy!

Comment

Tagged!!

Comment

Tagged, great write up so far and nice video

Comment

cool pics

Comment

Tagged for later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunt of a lifetime for sure !!!

Comment

wow , that is cool. Tagged for the next part

Comment

That was one of the most unethical shots that I've seen on Youtube, and that's saying something.

Comment

tag

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        That was one of the most unethical shots that I've seen on Youtube, and that's saying something.
                        Lol what? You must not watch very much YouTube haha. If you don’t have to confidence in yourself, or equipment you can just outright say so I was the person behind the camera filming his shot and can assure you that this wasn’t a “poke” for either of us. It also wasn’t a spray and pray scenario either. Trust me, we did our due diligence when it came to preparation for this trip and then some… No one goes to Alaska to hunt, unprepared. At least not on purpose. Since it was such an “unethical” shot I’d really like for you to tell me where the arrow hit or didn’t hit.

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                              Lol what? You must not watch very much YouTube haha. If you don’t have to confidence in yourself, or equipment you can just outright say so I was the person behind the camera filming his shot and can assure you that this wasn’t a “poke” for either of us. It also wasn’t a spray and pray scenario either. Trust me, we did our due diligence when it came to preparation for this trip and then some… No one goes to Alaska to hunt, unprepared. At least not on purpose. Since it was such an “unethical” shot I’d really like for you to tell me where the arrow hit or didn’t hit.
                              I mean, he did say it was a "hail Mary" on a moving target....

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                I mean, he did say it was a "hail Mary" on a moving target....
                                63-65 yards isn’t getting out of hand though lol

Comment

Working...
                                X