Grizzly Unit 23 - Alaska Bound!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    My panties are wadded and the brush jumper is gassed. Ill save you MrHunterKillerWorldTraveler!

I hope the downed brown bear was eating berry fed black bears, or, alot of berries and small game.

Haha. Nice Briar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I called the facebook fact checker hotline today and they are investigating the situation. Said if he was killed or mauled by a bear, they'd make it a national headline in minutes! God bless them!

Comment

Knowing Oscar, he filled his bear and wolf tags and was having such a good time he decided to buy more tags and slay some more Alaska critters

Comment

Can't wait for the pics

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVaagssHYQ"]My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend... - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Knowing Oscar, he filled his bear and wolf tags and was having such a good time he decided to buy more tags and slay some more Alaska critters

Would not surprise me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m waiting for a pic of Oscar riding a grizz and using a wolf for a quirt ! Ride ‘em cajun cowboy !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I’m waiting for a pic of Oscar riding a grizz and using a wolf for a quirt ! Ride ‘em cajun cowboy !
                  Now, THAT’S funny; I don’t care who ya are!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Making redemption for the Leopard. That was a tough one to read

Comment

I just talked to Oscar. He fell down a mountain and had to be airlifted. The helicopter crashed and they sent another one and it got lost. Texas Equusearch went on horse back to drag him out but the rope broke and griz ate 2 horses. They gave up as O ain't worth 2 horses. Then the Mounties tried but were held back by the summer heat wave. Then some Indian girl took him down a river in a canoe and they don't know where they are. Something about a motel or igloo or something.

Comment

In for updates

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                          I just talked to Oscar. He fell down a mountain and had to be airlifted. The helicopter crashed and they sent another one and it got lost. Texas Equusearch went on horse back to drag him out but the rope broke and griz ate 2 horses. They gave up as O ain't worth 2 horses. Then the Mounties tried but were held back by the summer heat wave. Then some Indian girl took him down a river in a canoe and they don't know where they are. Something about a motel or igloo or something.

I knew it

Comment

[QUOTE=WCB;16368100]I just talked to Oscar. He fell down a mountain and had to be airlifted. The helicopter crashed and they sent another one and it got lost. Texas Equusearch went on horse back to drag him out but the rope broke and griz ate 2 horses. They gave up as O ain't worth 2 horses. Then the Mounties tried but were held back by the summer heat wave. Then some Indian girl took him down a river in a canoe and they don't know where they are. Something about a motel or igloo or something.

Again???

Comment

[quote=Johnny Dangerr;16368134]

Again???
                              lol

Comment

Brings a new meaning to being in the bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X