Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    Not sure if serious......

Seems like that one has become a bit of a joke, but heck I dont know. I only have 10ac so doubt I qualify.

Oh I bet you qualify, I didn’t think the farm girls are much interested in your farm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish you well Mike.

Comment

A few days ago I decided to try out one of the sites. A first for me, have messaged a few and got a couple of responses. The VAST majority arent my type. They appear high maintenance, want to travel the world and drink wine....

Needless to say Im not that guy... a few trips wouldnt hurt my feelings any though. Guess we'll see but not getting my hopes up. Pretty sure their pickiness and mine wont mesh well. ( and I have no right to be picky, but you like what you like )
        Just remember.... only talk to the ones with recent pics. No glamour shots. And, if they only post pics from the chest up they are probably XL. Unless, you like them that way

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Just remember.... only talk to the ones with recent pics. No glamour shots. And, if they only post pics from the chest up they are probably XL. Unless, you like them that way
          There are aot of those! First pic is ok, but obviously filtered, then scroll down and.....

There are a lot of big girls on there. I wish I wasn't so shallow, and as I said before, I know I have no right to be picky.

There worst part is seeing a hot one then realizing thats the daughter in the pic. Sigh, I guess I am an ahole. Oh to be young again!

Comment

Mike, you've got skills. And skills is all it takes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsiiIa6bs9I"]Napoleon Dynamite talks about skills - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

If location and budget allow , buy some land . I'm not single , but bought 130 acres with a cabin a few years ago . I now always have something to do I've been blessed with children and traveling / living around the world but there is nothing like being out working my own land . Like the Marshall Tucker Band song says , " My idea of a good time is walking my property line and knowing the mud on my boots is mine "

Comment

It took me about two years of being single to really get into the flow, and not get a little lonely when I got home. I can honestly say I'm just as happy now, 4 years later, and probably more so. I do have someone I'm dating, but don't plan to get married again.

Comment

There are aot of those! First pic is ok, but obviously filtered, then scroll down and.....

There are a lot of big girls on there. I wish I wasn't so shallow, and as I said before, I know I have no right to be picky.

There worst part is seeing a hot one then realizing thats the daughter in the pic. Sigh, I guess I am an ahole. Oh to be young again!
                  Mike, I like you. You've always seemed like a good dude. And you opened it up for discussion, so I'm gonna tell you....You hung on too long to that last one, trying to make it work and took a blow to your ego, but that's in the past. It's done and you don't have to hang on to that crap.

The absolute best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. And don't give me that "I'm not a one-night stand kinda guy" crap. You don't have to be. You also don't have to be alone. You also don't have to date old women. You also don't have to be picky. Women are attracted to confident men. If that confident man also has a personality it's a bonus.

You ain't gonna find anyone to love you until you love you, brother. You're a successful businessman, you're a great Dad, you're a good American and you care about others. You gotta love you some Mike! You gotta get Mike a date. You gotta get Mike someone to talk to. And yes, you gotta get Mike laid. According to the previous thread about sexless marriage, you're having the same amount of sex as most TBHers....NONE. That ain't healthy, bro. Men aren't made to be celibate. We're made to be strong, virile and to know what we want and to go get it.

And don't you dare turn down those big girls. You have no idea how hard they'll work to keep you happy. You don't have to get married again, but you gotta get back in the game. Bench riders with sad stories aren't legends, Mike. Be a ****ing legend!

Comment

Seek God with all your heart, soul and mind.. and focus on all your goals vertically in accordance to the Word... your life living for God will grow and all the right things will come into alignment. It takes obedience and control, but the other side of your commitment will be worthy of so much more....

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Curt for the Dr. Phil post of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Mike, I like you. You've always seemed like a good dude. And you opened it up for discussion, so I'm gonna tell you....You hung on too long to that last one, trying to make it work and took a blow to your ego, but that's in the past. It's done and you don't have to hang on to that crap.

The absolute best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. And don't give me that "I'm not a one-night stand kinda guy" crap. You don't have to be. You also don't have to be alone. You also don't have to date old women. You also don't have to be picky. Women are attracted to confident men. If that confident man also has a personality it's a bonus.

You ain't gonna find anyone to love you until you love you, brother. You're a successful businessman, you're a great Dad, you're a good American and you care about others. You gotta love you some Mike! You gotta get Mike a date. You gotta get Mike someone to talk to. And yes, you gotta get Mike laid. According to the previous thread about sexless marriage, you're having the same amount of sex as most TBHers....NONE. That ain't healthy, bro. Men aren't made to be celibate. We're made to be strong, virile and to know what we want and to go get it.

And don't you dare turn down those big girls. You have no idea how hard they'll work to keep you happy. You don't have to get married again, but you gotta get back in the game. Bench riders with sad stories aren't legends, Mike. Be a ****ing legend!

Solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, I cant really argue with any of that. I appreciate it, and I do see now how much the last few years have brought me down. At this point I should be living the dream, in a lot of ways I already am, I just need to capitalize on it more!

I definitely feel that the lack of.....relations.....has added unnecessary tension. Gotta break out of this funk.

Comment

Well, I cant really argue with any of that. I appreciate it, and I do see now how much the last few years have brought me down. At this point I should be living the dream, in a lot of ways I already am, I just need to capitalize on it more!

I definitely feel that the lack of.....relations.....has added unnecessary tension. Gotta break out of this funk.
                              Curt's right, as usual.

Just to add a little to what he said, that chick you just got shed of...was INSANE. Don't let that BS she pulled on you creep into anything else you do. Don't ever think that that was normal in any way, or that any part of it should ever be considered acceptable.

I'm not holding it against you, because folks put up with a lot for their kids. But don't accept that BS from ANYONE else.

Comment

**** after reading that I'm read to run through a brick wall nekkid with my ****** in my hand helicoptering!!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X