Selling flat bed truck question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling flat bed truck question

I'm about to put my sons flat bed chevy for sale. I was wondering if it would sell easier if I took the toolboxes, pipe rack, and vices off. It would leave weld marks behind.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

I'd leave it for sure. A contractor or welder will snatch that up in a hurry.

Comment

Agree w/BV.

Comment

Welder would buy it as is but you’ll open the market up to a wider group if the box’s were removed. A flatbed that can’t pull a gooseneck is a useless truck to 95% of the population that uses a flatbed. If it were mine I’d remove them before selling it.

Comment

I would post it as is and offer it with or without the boxes

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
            Welder would buy it as is but you’ll open the market up to a wider group if the box’s were removed. A flatbed that can’t pull a gooseneck is a useless truck to 95% of the population that uses a flatbed. If it were mine I’d remove them before selling it.
            If I was looking for a flatbed (to use w/ gooseneck). I'd buy that like it is, and take the boxes off myself.

GLWS

(Unless you want to deal with removing/selling boxes separately, and might make a little more $$.)

Comment

I'd rather not mess with taking them off. I just don't want to run off potential buyers.

Comment

I bet someone would love it just like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                  I'd rather not mess with taking them off. I just don't want to run off potential buyers.
                  I think potential (type) buyers would have the ability and sense to take boxes off if them wanted. POST IT!

Comment

Yeah probably have better luck including it all. Looks good the way it's rigged out GLWS

Comment

Working...
                    X