No announcement yet.

jack in the box fried tacos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a couple last week and they're still good as ever. Egg rolls are great, too. The chicken teriyaki used to be pretty dang good for fast food

Comment

The newer loaded mini tacos are a treat as well

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Thousands! Best thing Jack in the Box makes.

I started eating them as a kid and haven’t stopped. Best tacos ever at 2am back in the day. They ain’t 2 for 99 cents anymore though
        Not a high bar. I do like em though.

Comment

I used to buy a sack full of them to take on hunting and fishing trips and eat them for breakfast, lunch and diner

Comment

They’re tough to pass up. I’ve had hundreds. Hundred more to go, I reckon.

Comment

Had a few the other day, still good

Comment

K

Comment

Good cheap eats. I used to grab $5 worth frequently.
                  Not in a while since I'm trying to eat more healthy.

Comment

I’ve ate thousands I’m sure. I swing in to the once close to the house on the way home from time to time and get 6.

Dip them in JIB buttermilk ranch will change you life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We used to stop at the one in Winnie after going duck hunting every time we went. We'd get 10 tacos and a medium curly fry. I'm not sure I ever ate 10 in one sitting. I think I could only handle 8 at a time with the fry. We actually stopped in there after fishing a few weeks ago and got a bunch of tacos and my BIL got the Churros. Those things were good! I also learned that I can't handle a bunch of JIB tacos like I used to! If you're on a pretty healthy diet, and you just jump right into eating 6 or 7 JIB tacos in one sitting you are in for a ride! Or I was at least.... Worth it!

Comment

Gotta eat three cholesterol pills per two tacos, and get extra napkins for the trip.

Comment

In high school me and two other lineman (big boys) ordered I think about 50 of them one night. Crushed all of them. Mind you the two others were the two biggest lineman we had lol I probably ate 5. Yes, alcohol was involved.

Comment

Dip em in ranch take it to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              Yup. Always wondered what the mystery meat was made out of.
                              I've always called them Alpo tacos.

Love them. I may have to get some for lunch today.

Comment

I didn’t know Jack in the Box was even still open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X