McConaughey on Fox right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Do you have a possible solution? Or do we just allow evil people to continue killing kids because they don't abide by laws? Something has to be tried, at least tried!!
    Killing has been going on since the beginning of time. Has I slowed or stopped because a law is passed? Honest question.

Here's my solution. Instead of sending Billions of $$ to foreign countries, use that money to harden all schools. That's something, right? Since that's what you're advocating. To do " something". Well, there you go. Thats "something".

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
      Killing has been going on since the beginning of time. Has I slowed or stopped because a law is passed? Honest question.

Here's my solution. Instead of sending Billions of $$ to foreign countries, use that money to harden all schools. That's something, right? Since that's what you're advocating. To do " something". Well, there you go. Thats "something".
      The puzzling part to me is why in the world would anyone want the “gooberment” doing anything about it. What have they ever done where they haven’t **** the bed.

Murder has always been “against the law”…..crazy how murders continue to happen.

Comment

It would be nuts to hand the power to restrict gun rights to institutions that have deliberately destroyed the rule of law in this country.

Comment

I am a Republican through and through. You ask what the Dems are giving? Hopefully, they will be giving schools increased security for one. Hopefully they will also not begin taking away "assault weapons" from law-abiding citizens, which they want to do. If they try to do that, all bets are off for me. I'm asking what you have lost. I believe we still have more rights in America than any other country in the world. I can still buy an AR-15 or AK-47, high capacity mags, a 9mm handgun...... When they pass new safety regulations for automobiles, does that increase the cost of a car? When they pass new safety laws for airplanes, does it cost more to fly? Same analogy of new gun laws costing you money. Sounds as if you are the one being a bit selfish in the "me" category. "Waiting periods have affected me, tax stamps affect me, increased prices due to restrictions, permits that cost me money". Saving innocent kids and people's lives are more important to me than restricting 18,19,20 year old's from buying certain types of weapons and magazines. Lets just agree to disagree.
          Actually the dems have already said they will not harden schools. They have stated that they only want to abolish the right to own any and all AR’s, AK’s, etc.
          Joetato even specifically said he wanted to ban 9mm’s.
          Yes, safety regulations do increase costs because the businesses that have to comply must revamp how they are operating and the cost of that is passed onto the consumer but we’re not talking about safety regulations because reactionary gun laws have absolutely nothing to do with safety. They are simply knee jerk reactions designed to further an agenda designed to disarm a populous that they don’t trust.
          Selfish? Only in that I’m worried about the direction our nation is headed. As I said, these laws affect me personally as they do you. What have I lost? The freedom granted me under the Bill of Rights.
          There is nothing I want more than to protect our children and I will lay down my life to protect my children and yours just as I once swore an oath to lay down my life to defend our Constitution, which is now in danger. But no reactionary law is going to stop a madman from doing harm. Never has and never will.
          Fundamentally I doubt if we disagree. It’s the ways and means that we stumble over.

Comment

Basically Geezy is saying that he has the right not to have to worry about somebody taking his God given rights! Amen and amen! Furthermore, what day does the government have in states “hardening “ their own schools? None! Zip! Zero!
            I told my wife that I will voluntarily guard any school they ask me too. I will however want them to provide me with a plate carrier and top of the line plates. Not paper.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              So do we move draft registration and the enlistment age to 21?

16-20 year kids die more than anyone else in auto accidents, do we move the driving age to 21?

While we’re at it, smoking kills millions, why does the government allow cigarettes? I’ll tell you why, big pharma, they need people sick.

The government doesn’t care about little crazy Johnny shooting up classrooms, they care about more control and taking your guns is the way to do it.
              Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post

Word. Word to all our mothers.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by RLB View Post
              The puzzling part to me is why in the world would anyone want the “gooberment” doing anything about it. What have they ever done where they haven’t **** the bed.

Murder has always been “against the law”…..crazy how murders continue to happen.
              Word. Word to all our mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Actually the dems have already said they will not harden schools. They have stated that they only want to abolish the right to own any and all AR’s, AK’s, etc.
                Joetato even specifically said he wanted to ban 9mm’s.
                Yes, safety regulations do increase costs because the businesses that have to comply must revamp how they are operating and the cost of that is passed onto the consumer but we’re not talking about safety regulations because reactionary gun laws have absolutely nothing to do with safety. They are simply knee jerk reactions designed to further an agenda designed to disarm a populous that they don’t trust.
                Selfish? Only in that I’m worried about the direction our nation is headed. As I said, these laws affect me personally as they do you. What have I lost? The freedom granted me under the Bill of Rights.
                There is nothing I want more than to protect our children and I will lay down my life to protect my children and yours just as I once swore an oath to lay down my life to defend our Constitution, which is now in danger. But no reactionary law is going to stop a madman from doing harm. Never has and never will.
                Fundamentally I doubt if we disagree. It’s the ways and means that we stumble over.
                If the Dems won't compromise and agree to more security at school, then I am totally with you.....they can go pound sand!!

Comment

If the Dems won't compromise and agree to more security at school, then I am totally with you.....they can go pound sand!!
                  Hasn't that already happened?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                    Hasn't that already happened?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                    I don't think any agreements have been reached.

Comment

Why can't we buy hand grenade's? Just wondering.

Another thing I often ponder is, did folks in 1776 even imagine a semi-auto, large mag gun?

Just things I reflect on occasionally as I try to put context on things.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post

Another thing I often ponder is, did folks in 1776 even imagine a semi-auto, large mag gun?

Probably not, for us or the govt.

You do realize the 2nd Amendment is about protecting ourselves from our own tyrannical govt?

Shall not be infringed. Pretty clear what that means.

Comment

Well why don't you ponder a few other things the folks in 1776 didn't have to worry about... 24/7, round the world news/event coverage broadcast right into their homes, even right into their hands... which pronouns to use on and for people, worry about social security and will it be enough to live on?, will their pregnant relatives want to keep the baby or kill it?... Yea, I'd say a semi-auto large mag gun wouldn't even be on their radar... (IF they even knew what a radar was...)

Comment

First murder was done with a rock

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post

I wonder if they could imagine past a quill pen as I try and put the 1st amendment into context.

1A really shouldn't apply to electronic media. So new and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                                But he's an actor and was giving a performance. I would think he could learn those lines. Hope he didn't hurt his fist trying to add anger into his speech.
                                Yes but actors don’t memorize an entire script for a movie. They shoot scenes and have lines that last seconds. Name a movie where an actor speaks for 20 minutes without pause.

People can hate him, call him a no good POS and throw rotten tomatoes at him. That doesn’t have anything to do with notes to be able to remember what you’re going to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X