Some Things You Should Know About Radical Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
    Young man, you are mistaken. Facebook IS for old farts. It's all about instagram and snapchat now. Get with the times
    Touche!

Ike

Comment

The Firearms Blog picked the story up...

Note:  I want to take a moment to point out that most bloggers, reviewers and even magazine writers don’t do this as their primary job. Visiting a blogger’s home or, as in this case, going to visit the boss of a blogger’s primary occupation because you were unhappy with a product review, is completely unacceptable. … Read More …

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by 10-96inTexas View Post
        Facebook is the DEVIL
        Agreed.

As for 'getting with the 21st century'. Im in just as much awe about that as the poor review.

Like SC, I know one of the guys over there as well and it seems weird to me. Not making their bail by any means but there are two sides to every story

Comment

Originally posted by 10-96inTexas View Post
          Facebook is the DEVIL
          Yup. I use to look at my wife's account, but it just hacked me off too much.

Comment

I got enough drama in my life & good to know I'm not alone with my disdain for FB...certainly not going to join to check up on butt hurt people over an AR??

Comment

I see more drama here on a daily basis then Facebook. Maybe y'all just need better Facebook friends [emoji6]

Comment

Yeah, but I don't have long lost acquaintances I didn't want to talk to back then looking up Artos wanting to add me to their drama list & have to tell them "uh...no."

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Yeah, but I don't have long lost acquaintances I didn't want to talk to back then looking up Artos wanting to add me to their drama list & have to tell them "uh...no."

That's a Very good point, lol

Comment

Ike, thanks for taking the time to post.

For the people without Facebook, why not just move on from the thread? I see a lot of high horse riding "I don't do Facebook" or "I don't do social media" ��

What do you think TBH is? I got news for you: it's social media. I have seen at least 2 people who made comments like that who have had heated conversations on other threads with other people. Is that not drama? I'm guilty myself but I'm not calling the kettle black either. Carry on.

Comment

I never really considered buying from Radical Firearms to begin with, but this thread pretty much put any future consideration of their firearms / parts out of the question. I am on FB, and I have been following the questions / answers on their page. They have been grilled pretty good, and there have been some real zingers.

Radical Firearms claims that they never sent a rifle to P&S for review, and that the person who did the review did so on his own. You would have to read the whole back and forth to even begin understanding the ridiculousness of the whole conversation - and after reading it several times... I still don't completely understand what they are claiming happened. I'm trying to piece their side of the story together, but it's not making sense, and they are hiding behind what they claim is a NDA.

They have claimed that they have contacted Matt Landfair at P&S, and they claim he didn't know that the rifle hadn't been submitted for review by Radical - A claim which many, including myself, find very hard to believe. But he says that he is now in contact with P&S and that it will all be sorted out. This is a cut and paste from Radical's FB post:

Radical Firearms - Ok, the fact is there was never rifle given to him for review. He had a radical components that had been modified for a specific sim class he was taking for the local department. P&S never receive a rifle for testing! I spoke to matt (Mr.P&S himself) this evening for the first time ever. We hope to be sending rifles to several of the P&S writers in the near future for real unbiased reviews. I am awaiting the ffl of the locations we will be sending the rifles to now. I am thankful for those of you seeking the truth!
                      Like · Reply · 3 · August 25 at 9:36pm
                      I went on P&S's page to the "Candid and Unbiased" submission. Matt has not updated that at all, so I'm wondering if Radical has even been in touch with him, or if Matt just won't update the page. Either could be possible. I'm leaning towards Radical continuing to be full of.....

From what I'm gathering on the FB posts from Radical, and trying to piece things together - they make it sound like the "reviewer" for P&S also works for, or was taking a class at, a police department that Radical provides firearms to. Radical alludes to that person doing an unauthorized review - unauthorized due to a NDA they had in place with that police department, and claims the reason they went to his employer was because that NDA was violated with an unauthorized review. They make it sound like since that person worked a part-time gig for P&S, and had access to parts and/or a rifle from Radical, and knew about the earlier request from Radical, that they just took it upon themselves to conduct the review. They claim the rifle that was reviewed was never meant for actual use, but instead was intended for "simunition training", and that was the reason the weapon wasn't in-spec. They say that the review should have been done on a "blue-line" rifle. This is where my favorite reply from someone else comes from:

So you have a "blue" line of rifles that work...and another line of rifles that don't?

Regardless of what actually went down, after reading the responses from Radical Firearms, I'm fairly sure I'll never own anything made by them.

All the best,
                      Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                        Ike, thanks for taking the time to post.

For the people without Facebook, why not just move on from the thread? I see a lot of high horse riding "I don't do Facebook" or "I don't do social media" ��

What do you think TBH is? I got news for you: it's social media. I have seen at least 2 people who made comments like that who have had heated conversations on other threads with other people. Is that not drama? I'm guilty myself but I'm not calling the kettle black either. Carry on.
                        Lighten up Francis...TBH is nowhere near the same BS as FB. Besides, Ike started it.

Comment

Comment

Get a life. Drop Facebook and grow up. It kills brain cells.

Comment

Good to know Ike. I thought about getting a radical barrel but ended up going Ballistic Advantage and am sure glad i did. It shoots lights out!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I almost dropped the hammer on one of their 458 uppers. Looks like Tromix is the only way to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X