ARs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    I will say this nothing more. I will never spend a dime with American Armament or Eisenhower club. I couldn't imagine how you would handle customer service with the way you acted on this thread. You could possibly be correct and have won the bet I really don't know but you showed your you know what in the mean time. I'm almost to the point of giving you an AR if you will just leave this site and not come back.

If you really want to find the answer out ask whomever you feel is qualified to answer if a manufacturer sells multiple ARs to an individual do they fill out form? That's the question. Nothing more or less.
    X2! It sounded like my 4 year old arguing with his 5 year old cousin only the cousin wasnt responding back! I dont care who is right, but I do know who came across as someone I would deal with and who came across as someone who I wouldnt!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
      Couple things.

3. Gun scares and mass buys are the best things for gun rights. The more ARs purchased the harder it will be ever band them.
      EXACTLY! What these "scares" prove is just how many people believe they need an AR. Each time this happens, more and more folks buy their first AR.

It strengthens our numbers and gives us more "ammo" to help fight the libtards.

It sucks, but it's a good thing.

What is NOT a good thing is folks and dealers jacking up prices. But I respect the free market and the market will correct itself.

Ike

Comment

My new user name on any new hunting related website will be "Jack Lemming". I really like that name !!! This thread really went South fast .

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          I will say this nothing more. I will never spend a dime with American Armament or Eisenhower club. I couldn't imagine how you would handle customer service with the way you acted on this thread. You could possibly be correct and have won the bet I really don't know but you showed your you know what in the mean time. I'm almost to the point of giving you an AR if you will just leave this site and not come back.

If you really want to find the answer out ask whomever you feel is qualified to answer if a manufacturer sells multiple ARs to an individual do they fill out form? That's the question. Nothing more or less.

You can do business anywhere you would like.

At least i have integrity and wont back out on a bet after accepting one.

I have ask and I did get the answer that as a manufacturer you do not have to fill out multi rifle forms. I am not going to do anything more than is required by law.

Now if I upset you or anybody else while just trying to have a little fun and win a bet, i am sorry(sorry to the mods as well). Because of this I am doing 10% off everything store wide at American Armament Company this week( June 19-25 2016) if you mention this thread

As a bonus I will throw in 2 months free rent if you sign a year lease at Eisenhower Yacht Club on Lake Texoma!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RangerRick2012 View Post
            When it comes down to it, how many guns can you carry or shoot at one time? Seems your $$$ could be spent in other areas to better prepare.
            I always love this answer..how many hunting rifles do you own ..do you shoot them all at once?
            if the Man wants to arm his neighborhood what does anyone care...sheesh !!
            i got 4 fishing poles but I only use one at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by jcl View Post

I have ask and I did get the answer that as a manufacturer you do not have to fill out multi rifle forms. I am not going to do anything more than is required by law.

Now if I upset you or anybody else while just trying to have a little fun and win a bet, i am sorry(sorry to the mods as well). Because of this I am doing 10% off everything store wide at American Armament Company this week( June 19-25 2016) if you mention this thread

As a bonus I will throw in 2 months free rent if you sign a year lease at Eisenhower Yacht Club on Lake Texoma!!!!!
              Got any rifles in stock ?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                Got any rifles in stock ?

Oh yeah

Comment

What kind of completed uppers do you have ? You can PM me some prices if you have some , Thanks

Comment

What's your affiliation with Eisenhower Yacht Club?

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
                      What kind of completed uppers do you have ? You can PM me some prices if you have some , Thanks
                      We have a lot in stock, mostly ones we build. We also have factory Troy uppers in stock right now.

Comment

We have a lot in stock, mostly ones we build. We also have factory Troy uppers in stock right now.
                        Your in Sherman , Texas ?

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
                          Your in Sherman , Texas ?
                          Yes, hwy 82 and texoma parkway.

Comment

Yes, hwy 82 and texoma parkway.
                            Ok , Thanks !

Comment

Finally had the chance to hit the range this weekend with my Son & Dad. Bore sighted well enough to get on paper. The 100 yard range was full so I shot 50.

40 rounds at 50 with a slight left to right wind.

Hoping to zero at 100 in the next week or two so my BDC dial can run 100 - 650 to cover.

Great to see a lot of Dad's with their respective family at the Kerrville Shooting Center on Sunday too!

Happy with my RRA LAR-15 A4 Varmint, shooting as I expected it to.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice grouping At The Wall!

Also I want to thank all the members who have taken advantage of the 10% off offer at American Armament, you guys are great!

Comment

Working...
                                X