Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the ammo horders/price gougers go up on their stuff also

Comment

Still finding promo loads of 7.5-8 shot at Wally World for less than $6 a box after taxes. Sitting pretty on 500 rounds of 20 gauge and 500 rounds of 12. Been getting into clay shooting and just restock after a day of shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        Yes, the Hornady Precision Hunter went from $34.99 to $39.99 a box

Midway USA has all precision hunter calibers at $53 a box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It used to get cheaper after bird season was over.

Comment

No ammo at academy or Wally World in Abilene, maybe if you can wait in line every morning but I have to work

Comment

Originally posted by Gutpileaddict View Post
              They sell firewood buy the bundle too,[emoji16]

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk
              Not me. I only sell cords for $475. If you need some, pm me, Ill send my address so you can come get it....

Comment

I work at a gun store. The distributors costs to the dealers has risen on just about anything gun related. We have detached items in our store 4 times in two months due to price increases from the distributors. We have a standard markup of 21%. So if our costs go up, the consumer costs go up.

Just stating this so people aren’t mad at us and think it’s the retailers gouging all the time. We have to make money and it’s part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                  I work at a gun store. The distributors costs to the dealers has risen on just about anything gun related. We have detached items in our store 4 times in two months due to price increases from the distributors. We have a standard markup of 21%. So if our costs go up, the consumer costs go up.

Just stating this so people aren’t mad at us and think it’s the retailers gouging all the time. We have to make money and it’s part of the game.
                  Exactly correct

Comment

Working...
                  X