Lighted nocks recommendation please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nephew wants lighted nocks for his arrows for his birthday. He shoots Cabela's Carbon Hunter 400 55/70 arrows. What do y'all recommend?

Nocturnals are the best bang for the buck.

Comment

I have enjoyed my Glory Knocks. Seem to be lasting me better then nocturnals.

Comment

Nocturnal the easiest. Lumenoks are okay but mine have always turned off on impact. Glory nocks are hit or miss depending on your serving size; I gave up on them after having them pop off during the draw a couple times

Comment

I have actually had pretty good luck with the Chinese ebay nocks. I bought a pack of 6 for cheap and i think only 1 didn't work. The others lasted on several animals.

Comment

Only one that's ever failed me was Lumenok. It actually broke (1/2 the nock split off) and my shot landed 5 yards short of a 20 yard shot on a lucky doe.
            Nocturnals have been flawless for me-- you'll notice they have a reinforcing rib of plastic on each side across the weak point where the plastic gets thin due to the light actuator/switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Nocturnals are the best bang for the buck.
              What i use and never had a problem with em.

Comment

Nocturnals here. Had very good luck with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nocturnal and I got a set of the bps knockoffs they have worked fine

Comment

I use nocturnals too. Never had an issue with durability and work every time. I had the same issues with lumenoks as stated above.....they would split on the shot or turn off on impact quite a bit

Comment

I make my own using Thill bobber lights. They work perfectly and are bright as heck too.

Comment

I’m using the top link as well. Been really happy with them. Especially at that price. Need to find out his arrow brand so you can get him the right size. That 6.2mm is the S sized arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                          What i use and never had a problem with em.
                          ^^^ this ^^^

Comment

I had to loosen/widen my nocking points on my longbow because the glory nocks kept turning on at full draw. Ive had a glory nock turn off when a doe flopped and stabbed it in the dirt.

I think Ill give Nocturnals a go this year due to the reviews here.

Comment

Working...
                            X