Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groomsmen Gifts

Hi All,

I am getting married in November. Does anyone have any ideas for groomsmen gifts? What have you given or received?

Pocket knife and once a yeti type cup with my name engraved on it.

Comment

I gave pocket knives. I've received some junk like cable shish kabob skewers. I've gotten engraved mugs. More junk I will never use. I decided to give pocket knives, at least it's something that can be used.

Comment

i have received knife with name engraved, flask with name engraved, humidor with name burned into the top and yeti tumbler with name custom painted on. Ultimately, if you are receiving it is an honor to be apart of your day but that is icing on the cake. Whatever you do will be great.

Comment

How many and what budget?

Comment

I did knives with their initials on them. I've gotten a couple toiletry bags with my name on it.

Comment

Thanks all for your replies..

I've got 14 of them. I could probably do $50-60 / man.

Comment

I am a fan of an engraved knife as well.

That being said, no hunter should ever get married in November unless she’s a hunter too, and y’all wanna spend anniversaries in a deer blind.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I am a fan of an engraved knife as well.

That being said, no hunter should ever get married in November unless she’s a hunter too, and y’all wanna spend anniversaries in a deer blind.
                  You are so right. I made a very costly strategic mistake. I proposed in December. I thought we would be able to get married by September. I was wrong!

Comment

I gave my groomsmen front pocket money clip / wallets from King Ranch Store with initials stamped. They all used them and a couple bought new ones once they wore out the gifted one.

Comment

I gave all of my groomsmen a Lauga custom rod with their name on it.

Comment

I gave knives as well. I got their names engraved into the wood handle. I ordered them online but do not remember where. They were Gerber pocket knives and i believe they were right at $50 each.

Comment

I gave custom knives from Mike C. Mesquite and Damascus, simple but really nice looking. A small bottle of bourbon and a tie for them to wear. Everyone still uses the knives regularly, bourbon is long gone, no idea on the ties

Comment

Buy their tuxedo rental. Or give them money towards Part of rental and something small on the side.

Comment

I gave custom knives from Simsknives on here but i only had 4 to do. SO... wasnt a big deal. I bought us all his smaller EDC knives with initials in them.

Comment

Working...
                              X