Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

With a high number of request (1) to get our thread rolling. Here ya go!
    Should be another good year in our area. With good Spring and early Summer rains things are looking good. Post up all your pics.
    Counties Included: Cottle, King, Hardeman, Foard, Knox, Haskell, Throckmorton, Baylor, Wilbarger, Wichita, Archer, Young, Clay, Jack. Also including Southern Okliehoma and any others that want to join in! Motley too!
    Last edited by Abcdj; 06-25-2020, 12:51 PM.

I’ll join. I’m in the far northeast corner of Motley. Looking forward to the upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ready to go in Childress! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Heck yeah! We’re in Young County just across the Jack County Line. Headed on vacation early July and once I’m back it’s full steam ahead getting ready for hunting season!! Can’t wait

Comment

Young County checking in. Got 2 inches of rain Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Tanks are full. Deer are hitting the protein harder than ever. Decent horn growth so far. Hoping for more rain the rest of the summer.

Comment

Got on a lease in Jack county this year! 30 minutes from our farm in Bridgeport. Should be a great year for born growth with all this rain.

Comment

I'm in Foard Co. Had a really good season last year. Had several good bucks that just need some age. Glad they are getting some rain. I planted some sunflowers, hopefully they'll come up for dove season.

Comment

Dang, I'm out. Too far E. OK & TX.

Comment

We're 7 miles NE of Throckmorton near Keeter Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                    Dang, I'm out. Too far E. OK & TX.
                    We will take ya!

Comment

I’m in! Been hunting Wilbarger county for 20 years. Love that country. Hard to beat a 200+ pound bruiser! Good luck to everyone this season. Be safe!

Comment

Were east of Seymour. Been out a couple times since Turkey ended. All the broom weed is pretty much trampled down and its green as can be. Got all the feeders full and a couple new blinds put out. Seeing some growth but not enough to tell what we've got. Had 3 good ones that lived last year!

Comment

Haven’t been since turkey season... we are in southern Jack County. Looking forward to our July trip to do some trimming, fill feeders, and fix/move stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys in Wilbarger county shouldn't have to worry about water, everything is greening up with lots of growth after 4" of rain this last week and weekend. Should be lots of forage until you kickoff feed and protein.

Comment

Woodson....checking in!

Comment

Working...
                              X