No announcement yet.

Direct tv sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was going to switch to Youtube TV, but directv took $60 off my bill/month so it was the same price as YT. I'm not under contract though, so if they pull anything I'll be switching to YT

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post
      Youtube TV x 2....

I Cut the cord months ago and will NEVER go back.. I have Youtube TV, youtube, and netflix on my TV's. Youtube TV app on my phone and plug into camper TV... Have more hunting shows than you can watch on Youtube and Youtube TV has all the local channels I need. Huge savings..
      What internet service do you have?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have AT&T for internet. I pay around $40 per month... I am right at $100 per month for internet and Youtube TV. Very happy with both.

Comment

I'm using an antenna for the local channels and Philo for cable. Only $20 a month for Philo, antenna was $20 and just sits behind the TV, crystal clear picture.

YouTube TV is the way to go if you want recording capability for the local channels (or you can get a DVR for the antenna, either way) or if you watch a lot of sports and need ESPN/NFL network etc.

Comment

I dropped directv 12 months ago and went with youtube tv through a fire cube. Never looked back and wish I had done it sooner.

Comment

Youtube TV is great for us. We have that, the cheap hulu, and netflix. All good.

Comment

I was a directv customer for 14 years, left 3 months ago for Hulu and Disney +. I thought i would miss some of the channels i had with directv but i don't.

Comment

I can't WAIT until my contract runs out in January. I'll go without TV before I ever subscribe to those chicken **** *******s again.

Comment

I keep them for the NFL Sunday Ticket package.

Comment

You tube TV now has Sunday ticket and red zone. They cost $10 more per month

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BillyMac View Post
                        You tube TV now has Sunday ticket and red zone. They cost $10 more per month

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
                        Do you use it? How is the quality?

Sounds like a piggy back option.

Comment

Direct TV also helps fund Black Lives Matter...
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

I’d love to go to streaming but we live in the country and have a Verizon hot spot for Internet and we run out of data, then they slow us way down. You guys that don’t live in the city, what internet service are you using to be able to do without direct tv?

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
                              Direct tv sucks. What other options are out there?
                              Can't disagree at all. I don't have much option tho.

Comment

I need to cut it. Just don't know what to go to.

Comment

Working...
                                X