No announcement yet.

Online hunting license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good tip TXJake. Just got the app and it was easy to link to my account. Just need your customer number.

Comment

I received my license 9 days after ordering. My duck stamp came in the mail Monday so approximately 16 days for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJake View Post
        If you buy online, I’d guess the license would also show up in the TPW app. May be helpful for those that get lost in the mail. I bought a fishing license for my wife last year ahead of a trip and just used the app to pull it up. I’d still rather have the paper copy but the app is a good backup.
        The app is great and you don't have to carry the paper copy unless you are hunting or fishing for something that you'll need to tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          While we are on the subject. Since I just ordered mine online also does the receipt count as a fishing license while I wait for it to come in the mail?
          Yes. Also if you download the app you can access your license from their. You can use the electronic version for anything that you don’t need a tag.

Comment

Ordered mine last week received it yesterday. Postage service really sucks so I was worried about ordering on line but got lucky this time

Comment

online only for the last 3 years. best thing TPWD ever did.

Comment

Well I ordered mine August 15th and it’s still not here. Starting to get a little concerned. I hate USPS

Comment

I ordered mine and my son's online this year. Got them in the mail about 10 days after ordering. Just linked them both to the TPWD Outdoor Annual App. Pretty neat. Never knew you could do that.

Comment

Ordered mine this year and got it in three days!

Comment

Been ordering mine online or several years. Got it in less than 7 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X