"Cheaper Than Dirt" price gouging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    I don't understand the hoarders anyway. What will they do with 10,000 rounds of ammo unless they are regular range rats?

Gary
    Well they are not spending $800 for a 1000 rounds either.
    A little extra ammo aint hurt anybody.

Comment

I disagree. There is a difference between enough and gluttony with anything.

Gary

Comment

LOL
        Blows my mind how many "Gun People" are crying about this and begging the Gov to do something about it

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I disagree. There is a difference between enough and gluttony with anything.

Gary
          Agreed 10000 is a bit much I like to keep 2-3K rounds of what ever I have.

Comment

The Free market is the Free market and anyone can charge whatever they wish.
            I get it.
            But you expect Pro2A companies to be on YOUR side.
            When Colorado banned 30 round mags. Magpul started selling them to Colorado residents for big discounts until the ban kicked in.
            Then they moved to Texas.
            When .50BMG rifles were banned in some states. Barrett refused to sell, warrant or repair any of his products that any state did not allow its citizens to own the same gun.
            I know these are manufacturers I have cited, but THAT is the kind of loyalty you expect from the gun community.
            NOT what CTD is bringing to the table. Taking advantage of the people who help create you is not a good business practice. Self destructive IMO.

Comment

I haven't bought anything for CTD or ****'s in a long time.

Comment

I wonder how many people on TBH swore off of them the last time they did this, only to go back to buying from the when their prices finally dropped back.

Anyone want t to admit it?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Cattle is selling for $1.15 lb, Rib-eyes $ 10.99 lb Kroger, Walmart & HEB price gouging?
                  How much they sell hooves and *** holes for?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Cattle is selling for $1.15 lb, Rib-eyes $ 10.99 lb Kroger, Walmart & HEB price gouging?
                    But then you have to haul them to the nearest feedlot $, feed them to another 2-3 months $$, then haul them to the slaughter house $, separate out the 40% of guts, hid, bones, head $$, then butcher what is left $, Package $, truck to the grocery store $, then sell it for 2.99-10.99/# depending on the cut......
                    Last edited by BrianL; 04-16-2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

i will never not have ample ammo in multiple calibers ever again. EVER...

Comment

They should be able to charge whatever they want. The only ones that gripe or get taken advantage of are the ones that fail to prepare.

Comment

I buy ammo when it's cheap and have more than I will probably ever need. However I have two sons, 2 and 4 years old. Who knows what kind of crazy limitations will be placed on ammo in the next 60-70 years. I want them and their children to be able to shoot when they want to. I'm still using WWII surplus so it should keep for a while.

Comment

Let the free market handle it, the last thing we need is more government control! It’s not like ammo is in the same category as baby food/formula! I bet hiking up the prices during these times has cost CTD more money than it’s made them.

Comment

I've been done with them for years. I'll never go back.

Comment

Who is Cheaper Than Dirt ? Are they any relation to Lower Than Whalechit in Ft. Worth ?

Comment

Working...
                                X