What do ya pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do ya pay?

We have a 375 acres in Archer County. What is the average cost per acre are you paying? No water, we pay electric and provide our on housing.

I'm just west of Austin, 400+ ac, year round creeks, and hunting and I pay 1850.
    Some folks pay more and others pay less.
    I'm have the mindset that if I like the place I dont care what it cost

Comment

$2k for 4500 acres in Comstock. (1 of 10 spots). Price includes corn, house, satellite, power.

Comment

$1700 in Bosque County for 600 acres. 1 of 5. $8500 includes house with water, electricity, and satellite. We provide everything else.

Comment

We pay $1500 total for 692 acres. We are very very fortunate!

Comment

Next question please

Comment

It's rolled into my tax bill but its pretty dang cheap per acre!

Comment

$2400 per spot ( I am 1 of 8 total spots)
                1500 acres 10 miles south of Kerrville
                includes housing (although I still bring my camper), water, electricity, propane and exotics

Comment

I paid $3000 total for 600 acres in N.W. Concho County,for 16yrs.I leased it by myself all those yearsTwo bedroom house, and a 1000 sq.ft. totally enclosed garage.(a lot of maintenance for 1 guy.6 feeders,etc)The landowner went up to $4000 the last 3 years.I added another guy to the place,a friend of mine.He was really particular about who was on his property.Very seldom did I take anyone down there.My old land owner was very particular about who was on his land.He would tell me everytime my lease buddy would bring a friend down(when I wasn't there)I knew our days were numbered.
                  In short.If you can appease your landowner and treat it like he would,he'll appreciate the extra income.It was a good deal for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

All depends on where ur at. U should b paying around $7-$8 an acre.

Comment

10 grand 650 acres Coke county

Comment

$5000 for 500 acres. We have water and electricity provided. I have a camper on site, no other improvements. A creek bi-sects the property, and when it rains, it is impassable. Property is south and east of Pleasanton about 10 miles.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                          All depends on where ur at. U should b paying around $7-$8 an acre.
                          Gonna be more than 8.00 an acre down here. There are boys leasing near Beeville for 12.00 an acre now. 300 acres was 3600.00

Comment

$2500 for 212 acres

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

We currently charge $9/ac in East Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X