Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Lease 55 miles from Dallas (East TX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lease 55 miles from Dallas (East TX)

I have 320 acres for lease in Van Zandt County. It is off of Highway 751 8 miles north of Wills Point. Currently has 5 acres planted with sunflowers. 3 food plots (to be planted in come September) 2 acres, 1.5 acres, 5 acres. Have 2 feeders at the smaller plots (one with hog panels) (feeders are new 55 gallon drums with "the timer" setup. Setup for bow and rifle hunting out of lean too stands. Property has a solid gate/ fence and good roads (4x4 not needed).

Decent amount of deer for the area and lots of pigs. This lease would be exclusive to you and your group with exception to landowner (myself) of which I hunt this property on a very limited occasion.

I am looking for someone to take care of the property: no littering, fill feeders, etc.

No housing on the property but I am okay with camping as long as you cleanup. There is a bed and breakfast just 1 mile down the road for an easy place to stay (Rocking L Guest Ranch http://www.rockinglranch.com/)

Lease would run from Sept. 1 - Jan. 31.

If you are seriously interested please send me an email so I can share a dropbox link with you that has maps, game camera pics etc.

$4,000 - firm

I am less concerned about the number of hunters and more concerned with the quality of people. Let me know if you are interested in more information.

Pictures next.
    Attached Files

Nice

Comment

Time to get to work on those hogs!!

Comment

I am willing to go in on this if a few more want to. Can't spend the whole $4k by myself but if we had some splitting going on I am in!

Comment

Any chance you'd lease separately for hogs for the rest of the year?

Comment

Looks like a good one

Comment

I lived in wills point 20 years never saw deer like that, I'd love to hunt there now.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post
                I lived in wills point 20 years never saw deer like that, I'd love to hunt there now.

Let's split it

Comment

Live in FW, pm sent

Comment

**** it!

Comment

Dang that's might be 15-20minutes from my house. Just wished I had the extra money.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                        Any chance you'd lease separately for hogs for the rest of the year?
                        Possibly after the lease expires in January. Contact me in December and we can talk then.

Comment

Sounds like a great lease - I hunted in a similar area last year and had great results - great being that close to home for a quick trip after work. Thought I had it locked down this next year but unsure yet.

Comment

Wow, what a great opportunity for a hunter or two. It would be all mine if if was closer Just when you thought all the good leases are nowhere...BAM TBH hooks you up. Good luck guys

Comment

Wish I had the extra funds!

Comment

Working...
                              X