400 spine- 8.2gpi
    I believe these are only straight to .012
    100grain field point

Scott little goose release

Wasn't aiming for vitals in picture, just a spot on the target
    This is at 15yards

So now what do I do...?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Patton; 09-23-2014, 01:57 PM.

Pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Keep tweeking the sight til you get em going where you want em.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
        Keep tweeking the sight til you get em going where you want em.
        My sight? Wouldn't that just change where I am hitting and not how the arrow is flying?

At 20 yards I can put all the arrows (fletched with field points) in a 2-3 inch group on the. My issue isn't accuracy
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Patton; 09-23-2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

What are broadheads doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            What are broadheads doing?
            I haven't shot them yet, should I do that before making any adjustments?
            I figured I wouldn't start dulling them until I got past this issue

Comment

IMO, I would scrap the bare shaft tune and walkback tune. Then BH tune.

Comment

Honestly I would not touch it at this point if your fletched arrows are shooting good. To late in the game....but your rest or know is out of line

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  IMO, I would scrap the bare shaft tune and walkback tune. Then BH tune.
                  X2

Comment

there was a post on this several days ago can't remember what it was called but there was some good info on it. you may search bare shaft tuning.

Comment

I would throw on a broadhead at this point and see what it's doing. It takes a lot of tinkering and know how to get your bare shafts hitting with fletched arrows. I would stick a broad head on and try to get them tuned out to 30 yards or so and call it good.

Comment

I believe the post is called broadhead tuning help, not sure how to link it.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          I haven't shot them yet, should I do that before making any adjustments?
                          I figured I wouldn't start dulling them until I got past this issue
                          Ive found bareshaft tuning to be a looong pain the the neck with zero positive results or improvement in MY accuracy

IF we can make a fletched and bare shaft impact same point....and we know we can make fixed blade and field point impact same POI....then in theory we can make fletched field point and bare shaft fixed blade hit same POI..........good luck with that

Dont over complicate things, it will only hurt confidence and that will effect accurcty more than anything.

Broad head tune and be done with it, no real need to walk back tune as broad head tune will show same thing and walk back wont show knocking point issues, that will effect both vertical and horizontal issues.

I paper tune, then broadhead tune, then kill stuff

Comment

Before I go ruin my whole season, when y'all say broadhead tune, you mean refer to this chart, correct? And not simply sight in my broadheads?

Sorry didn't add attachment at first
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Patton; 09-23-2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Didnt see chart...but would imagine its the Easton one, if so yes. Move rest toward fieldpoint to get broadhead closer it same POI

Comment

Working...
                              X