Cinco G Ranch "San Diego Tx"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinco G Ranch "San Diego Tx"

Just went and checked this place out and it had a ton of animals. They are just getting started but the place had existing animals and they just brought in more animals. I saw at least 30 axis, Eeland, Blackbuck, some very nice whitetail and that's because they are still growing, Oryx, Elk, some rams, Fallow. Place has big potential animals were everywhere i got busted like three times in same stand by axis trying to draw on them there were just too many eyes. Nice accommodations and they have new quarters going up in the next couple weeks. They have walk in cooler. ice machine etc. Very worth checking out especially if you live in south Texas. Doing limited hunts because they are just getting going but Tony was a very nice guy.

Do they have a kill fee? Prices seam pretty cheap.

Comment

The website says no kill or trophy fees. I hunt not far from there I would like to go see the place and maybe book axis hunt.

Comment

Those are good prices

Comment

Looks like a nice place with a good selection of critters

Comment

Have another hunt set up will let you know out come going on a doe hunt for axis.

Comment

CEO816, when you were there did you see any/many of the animals in their super exotic package? I am wondering about the gemsbok and Kudo mainly, but also curious about eland and stags? Thanks for any input, I have sent them an email. It looks like a great place.

Comment

i might have to check it out next time im home.

Comment

Has anyone talked with these guys lately? I've called about six times and left voice mail for call back with no response. I'm trying to get a group booked but no responses. Maybe someone has a better contact number??

Comment

These guys finally got back with me. He said he was traveling.

Comment

i actually started helping the owner out there with setting up stands and feeding. there is a lot of potential with more animals being released weekly. more axis were released including some 30" plus axis and some black bucks 18" and bigger.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

how many acres is it?

Comment

So the super exotic package is $3000?

Comment

Working...
                              X