release recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

release recommendations

the release i use now is what i call a pistol grip style, i like it but i cant wear a glove with it, with temps dropping and my hog hunting/night hunts will be increasing i will need to wear gloves

with so many brands out there its hard to choose with not being able to test them out

I use a scott archery release. I also wear some light under armour gloves with it. Works out fine

Comment

If he still has this one, grab it. Best release I've ever owned.

Comment

I just switched to a truball max hunter 3, its a thumb release but i like it alot better than th others i have had

Comment

Depends in the amount of coin you want to spend.....if you want a thumb or index release.

Scott makes high quality releases. The best on the market IMO. I prefer thumb releases and like my Stan Shootoff Quatro.

Comment

Scott little goose is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Justin05gt View Post
              Scott little goose is my favorite
              X2

Comment

I use a hardcore from Trufire. Just make sure if u get something that has a hook.

Comment

Lots of good companies, models, and styles to choose from. A lot of them are just as good as the other, just personal preference as with most anything archery related. I currently shoot a Carter Lucky (love it). In the past I've shot a Scott little goose and a True Fire model and are both good releases as well.

Comment

Scott, Scott or Scott. Not one single failure out of any of em since 1990. My original Scott Caliper '90 model still works.
                    Last edited by JW; 01-12-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

go to a shop and try them, everybody is different.

Comment

James, check out the tru fire series with the buckle foldback......

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          Scott, Scott or Scott. Not one single failure out of any of em since 1990. My original Scott Caliper '90 model still works.
                          This^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!
                          I've been shooting with the same Scott little goose for the last 7 years and it has gotten the job done.

Comment

release recommendations

I really like my scott

Comment

release recommendations

Scott!!!!!
                              Best out there!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X