Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Eagles

Grabbed the Fuji HS20 for this shot...

Check out my avatar. Picture taken in Fayetteville TX.

Comment

Nice pic Cottonwood.

Comment

I love the eagles, and look for them when I can here. Thank you for your comments.

Comment

we actually have 2 bald eagles that come and visit us out by lake houston.

Comment

Sweet, I saw several while I was up there. You live in "Another beautiful place God made"

tending the fire,
            Bob G.

Comment

Thank you all very much.

Comment

Kool pics..

Comment

Very nice pics

Comment

Thank you Rodster and Artrios

Comment

There is a eagle nest on 29 between llano and burnet have seen several bald eagles there

Comment

sweet pic

Comment

Cool pic. No offense but they both look the same. If you zoom in the feathers and markings are all the same. Still a cool pic. There twins.

Comment

Man, I had no idea. I have never seen one in Texas. I use to see them fairly often on the east coast, but they always made me stop and watch in fascination.

Can you believe we almost had the Turkey for the national bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Cool pic. No offense but they both look the same. If you zoom in the feathers and markings are all the same. Still a cool pic. There twins.
                              You know what, you’re right. And, at least on my computer, you can clearly see a circle around the the one on the right.

Wasn’t even good photoshop work…wish I would have looked closer the first time.

…real good photography there, hotrod. Your integrity is outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X