3D questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D questions

I am very interested in getting into 3D shooting. I have a ton of questions though, is their any around Fannin County that could help me out. Is their anywhere close to shoot?

Archers for Christ is in Paris. Collin county bow hunters is in collin county, near Princeton I think. You can also PM one way aka Charles Jones, and he can give you tons of information about AFC, and answer a lot of your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JSR11 View Post
      I am very interested in getting into 3D shooting. I have a ton of questions though, is their any around Fannin County that could help me out. Is their anywhere close to shoot?
      Call me. I can probably help.

214-727-3079

Comment

Archers for Chirst in Paris shoots every 2nd & 4th Sat. start time is 11:00 am .

Comment

Go to Paris at a club shoot. Find Charles Jones. When you leave , you will know all about 3D and have met a GREAT person as well.

Comment

JSR11, I am a member at Collin County and our club is just a few miles from Blue Ridge. Our first tournament of 2012 is next week-end, Feb 11-12. We would love to have you come out. You can find more informatuion and a map at collincountybowhunters.org or you can call me at 972-816-5662.
            You may be closer to AFC in Paris, and they have a great range as well, but you can always come to both!

Wayne

Comment

Working...
            X