Bow lams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow lams

For you bow building guys out there, just wanted to let you know we are offering custom ground laminates now. Lots and lots of different woods available. Also offering riser blocks to the home bowyer. Take a look at the site. That page isn't quite finished yet but I think Zach has some of it up. Thanks.

If we don't have it in stock Terry will more than likely be able to find it for me.

Thanks, Bob

Thanks I will have to check out the woods you have in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
      Thanks I will have to check out the woods you have in stock.
      If Bob doesn't have what you are looking for I may already have it in stock. He can't possibly keep every species I have.

I also love a challenge.

Comment

Cool! I'll be ordering some!

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
          If Bob doesn't have what you are looking for I may already have it in stock. He can't possibly keep every species I have.

I also love a challenge.
          I might just have a good challenge for you then. I have these Spalted Mango veneers on the way to build a bow for a buddy. Right now we are leaning toward using some Macassar Ebony I have for the riser. So here is my challenge for you. Do you have anything you think would make a better riser than the Macassar Ebony that would go with these veneers? We are still open to any ideas on woods for the riser.

Comment

^

That's some mighty perty wood right there...

Comment

Horn Chaser, those are some really fine looking pieces of wood right there. That is going to be an awesome looking bow!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Horn Chaser, those are some really fine looking pieces of wood right there. That is going to be an awesome looking bow!

Bisch
                Thanks Bisch I already told my buddy I might steal this bow from him before he even gets it. Hopefully Terry or Bob will have something they think will go good with those veneers. I like Macassar but I have a feeling there is something out there that would go a little better with them. Hopefully they have just the perfect piece to compliment them.

Comment

If I had some lams that pretty, I'd be afraid to make a bow out of them. I'd probably give them to somebody else to make me a bow.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Dang nice looking vermeers would love limbs like that

Comment

Working...
                      X