Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Wedge"

$7.99. I will sell you a bag of sticks for 1/2 that

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQguoF4Dajc"]ATA 2013 - "The Wedge" by Extreme Hunting Solutions - YouTube[/ame]

I have a bag of sticks for 75% off

Comment

Haha you know they will sell a ton of these, lazy people... I have never had to look far for a stick.

Comment

This is such a joke. Who in the world would troublr themselves carrying that around when yoy can almost always look down and wow theres a stick when he said you get your scent on the stick im thinking ya you get your scent on the wedge to.

Comment

Hunters...so much easier to fool than the animals they hunt

Cant wait to see the commercial with the hunter hopelessly attempting to mount his camera, only to watch it sag, slide down, or aim up/down (shot in black and white of course), searching aimlessly for a stick, and finding it's too big or too small.

Then a color shot of him installing the camera with the wedge in 3 seconds, and checking it later to find the buck of a lifetime.
          Last edited by PSD Ryan; 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

They also sell a product called a "Stick-N-Lick"....are you serious?!?!?!?

Comment

People will make and buy anything....

Comment

Hmmmm why didn't I think of that??

Comment

i've even used rocks, or...some of that pea gravel laying around

Comment

That guy is making more money than I am. I'm not bashing his product.

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
                      Hunters...so much easier to fool than the animals they hunt

Cant wait to see the commercial with the hunter hopelessly attempting to mount his camera, only to watch it sag, slide down, or aim up/down (shot in black and white of course), searching aimlessly for a stick, and finding it's too big or too small.

Then a color shot of him installing the camera with the wedge in 3 seconds, and checking it later to find the buck of a lifetime.
                      I think you hit the nail on the head. Add in a stupid cheesy voice

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                        That guy is making more money than I am. I'm not bashing his product.
                        Oh. He's brilliant. Someone has to take the idiots money. I think we are more making fun of the people who will buy this.

Comment

Working...
                        X