Made the Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made the Switch

Picked up an Elite Hunter today. Can't wait to get it rigged up and ready to shoot. Been a Hoyt guy but this just felt right. Loved the Carbon Element and Spyder but Elite won out. Thanks to Derek and Eric at Bullzeye Outdoors in Sherman.

Congrats

Comment

you will be very happy with that.
      congrats on your purchase!

Comment

Good choice.

There's a thread going on here about the cable slide wearing your string. I advise you to monitor it.

This is the only site I've read it on, and I go to Elite's forum as well. It's a very isolated issue, but don't want you to get caught off guard if it can be prevented.

Essentially the guy had burrs in the plastic on the inside part of his slide where the cables run and it slowly chewed up his cables.

Excellent bow I know you'll enjoy that one for years! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and I am the guy that had the problem and my bow got sent back at Elite. Because after the new set was put on they started to fray as well. So there has to be something else wrong with it. But Elite has amazing customer service. So if you do have any problems or just a question. They can and will help you out. I absolutely love my bow and there is not another bow i would trade for.

Comment

had an elite synergy & synergy xt..both good bows & kilt deer & swine with em..newer technology has made them even smoother.. good luck..

Comment

How do you like it so far

Comment

Congrats on the Elite Hunter! How are you liking it?

I started shooting Elite bows about 4 years ago and now have 3 of um. Just added an Elite Answer in December and it shoots lights out. This is just to warn you that they are addicting. LOLOLOL.

Comment

Working...
                X