No announcement yet.

Ramcats??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta try these.......very impresive.......

Comment

Just got them in and holy smokes they are ssssaaaawweeeeeett. Accurate as a FT.

Comment

Ramcat's are all I use now for hogs and deer. I can stack them on my FP holes and have yet to loose an animal with them.

Comment

There's a lot of post and threads on here about them. I started using them last year after reading some good info from Mudslinger and Ragin.

Due to a hard season I've only killed two animals but will agree that they're very accurate and make massive holes. To me they're like a small three blade rage when deployed.

Here's my first kill from last Dec. This deer went 25 yards and was DRT.
          Attached Files

Comment

Great heads. Great owner.

Comment

Oooh, looks tempting. Where did you buy them Sully? Looks like cabela's doesn't carry them.

--

I was looking for a thumbs up or down from Ragin' - now I see it!

Comment

I was going to use some on my elk hunt this past year on recommendation from Mudslinger....but the blades kept bending when pulling them out of the quiver.

They did fly great though.....if they weren't bent.

Tapachat

Comment

Amazon has them and Walmart online has them too. make sure you don't get the deep six unless you have the Easton arrows that they match up with!

Comment

The Outhouse in Waco also has them

Comment

Do they use o rings to hold the blades in place in flight?

Comment

Originally posted by STXBowhunter View Post
                        Do they use o rings to hold the blades in place in flight?
                        No. It is not a mechanical head.

Comment

The only orings that are on the head is where the furrel screw in to the shaft to keep them from backing out so easy

Comment

Awesome broadhead!

Comment

Working...
                            X