The wheels came off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Buff, bad outcome for you, but good outcome for the deer, neither was hurt.
      What was the yardage on those shots?
      By the way, great videos.
      Also on the BAO bucks ya have ta aim below them, there very acrobatic.
      LOL!!!!!
      This is a good demonstration, showing why I wanted my dbl bull on a three foot high pedestal, to me it creates a superior shooting angle.

Comment

Buff, After watching the adds for DB and Wider I thought all you had to do was set the blind up anywhere and hang your bow inside the blind. Then you just come back and tag your deer....

How long were the shots? What type of feathers and BH were you using(re arrow flight noise)? I like to shoot at deer around 18yrds, any closer they seem to really spook/jump from the shot.

Comment

Hey buff

don't these little whitetail deer know you are a famous caribou, elk, hog, and bear hunter???? I like the laughter on the first video. keep after them my friend. We all know it is only a matter of time before you let the air out of them

Comment

Actually I think Buff is a secret PETA agent and is secretly plotting to gain access to our hunting locations and sabatage our hunting. How else can you explain those constructive misses. Buff the cat is out of the bag go ahead and fess up!!!! You are an evil PETA tree huggin hippeee.
            LOL

Comment

yes it is true.....I'm just trying to train the deer to stay away from corn

Comment

See he admits it ban Buff from the website

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  Thats why I decided to post the story. All of us old timers ( except Thumper) miss a deer from time to time. I just wanted all these new guys to see it is not the end of the world. it is just part of the game. when a fellow picks up a recurve or longbow he needs to except the fact he is not going to kill every thing he shoots at.

I agree 2 weekends ago i missed some does with my recurve and then a half hour later killed a little spike with a .308 (first deer ever) but i was kinda sad my first wasnt with a bow but i know you miss some times even thouihg i had a hand warmer in my plam of my glove when the deer came out so i coulndt grip the handle right

Comment

Daniel....... there is no shame in shooting deer with a gun. heck your like 14 years old. whack a bunch with your rifle, thats good clean fun. Send me a picture for my web page.

Comment

Buff I think you use the same choice word in your second video after the shot as I use in a video that I shot last weekend with the same results. I glad Im not the only one that misses- I just think I miss more often that you do.

Comment

WOW, I cant believe that buck saw that arrow out of the corner of his eye and ducked...........amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                          Daniel....... there is no shame in shooting deer with a gun. heck your like 14 years old. whack a bunch with your rifle, thats good clean fun. Send me a picture for my web page.

ok will do it will be honor to be on your wep page

Comment

Buff those videos look really sharp. Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Working...
                            X