The Last Python...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Python...

I'm not so sure about pricing on this one.

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    I'm not so sure about pricing on this one.

https://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...n_id=101784813
    But the provenance is impeccable. :-)

Comment

I’d buy a pair but since there’s only one……

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        I’d buy a pair but since there’s only one……
        As would I [emoji4]

Comment

$75,000? You could buy a 10 year old Tundra and a month's worth of gas for that price.

Comment

Colt guys are as bad as Dodge guys on what they think their favorite items are worth.

That's absolutely insane. Give it a very high price tag and then add another zero on the end. That seems to be how they came up with that price.

I keep reading all types of horror stories about the new Pythons and Anacondas, having all types of problems. I have read multiple stories of guys sending one of the new Colts back, Colt is unable to make the gun work. So they tell the owner they are going to just replace the gun. But then the replacement gun seems to be on an indefinite back order.
            How can those guns go from being so great to so horrible, from one run of them to another?

Comment

I've transferred several of the new snake guns & think they did an OK job having to re-tool for a new pistol...the DA is great, but the single is awful heavy & takes about a $250-300 to fix it correctly which is a huge fail IMO. Haven't heard of any quality issues but haven't been looking either.

I'm also seeing more pop up on a regular basis & back down to MAP so I think the romance for the re-intro is waning.

Colt has made more mistakes as an american icon company over the years...been hard to watch.

Comment

Had a friend back in ‘91-‘92 buy a 6” nickel plated Python. He pawned it shortly after purchase for ~$175. Didn’t have the money to get it out and asked me for the money. I told him I’d get his gun out of the pawn shop but I’d hold it until he paid me back. He didn’t like that idea. Needless to say he lost it in the pawn shop.

Comment

Here is some rare & legit snake lore you won't see often...

Comment

Clicked on this hoping Florida fixed their invasive snake issue… haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Colt has made more mistakes as an american icon company over the years...been hard to watch.
                      What do you think CZ will do with Colt now that they own Colt? Take the manufacturing to Europe or move Colt to a friendly state and keep making wheel guns and 1911's domestically?

Comment

I have the next to the last one...just my dang luck

Comment

love my snake's have all 7. Cobra
                          Python
                          Diamondback
                          Viper
                          Boa
                          King Cobra
                          Anaconda

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                            What do you think CZ will do with Colt now that they own Colt? Take the manufacturing to Europe or move Colt to a friendly state and keep making wheel guns and 1911's domestically?
                            not sure & good question...I recently ran across a new production blemished SAA that I wish I had bought. I've always wanted a 45lc original cowboy colt gun that I could shoot without worry of diminished value.

What's the future of the SAA?? I am sorta optimistic & like CZ on the surface but who knows??

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post

They seem to be doing a good job with Dan Wesson so I expect them to do the same with Colt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X