No announcement yet.

Let's make a fishing lure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That came out awesome. You have to finish this thread off, though, by showing us a fish you caught with it.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      He’s fishing a tournament this weekend. I will try and have him send me some pics. This week.
      Edit i have a couple on my phone, but can't figure out how to post them here.
      I posted the pictures in the lure making thread. Check em out.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
        That came out awesome. You have to finish this thread off, though, by showing us a fish you caught with it.
        I had a bass hit it this evening when I was testing it out. It caught me by surprise. Trust me there will be a fish picture.

Comment

Tagged for more awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
            I'd love to see some of those. Post a pic.
            Did you get the pictures ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
              Did you get the pictures ?
              I did. I posted them in the lure making thread. Thanks for sending them, he does fantastic work.

Comment

Wow this is a great thread! Thanks for bringing us a long can't wait to see that thing in a fish pic!

Comment

This has been a super interesting follow along. Your work is incredible Kevin. Can't wait to see that work of art hanging out of a redfish

Comment

Pretty cool, I love hand made wooden lures. Some good craftsmanship there! If it don’t catch a fish, it has definitely already caught some fisherman.

I watch Marling Baits on YouTube fairly often, he’s a goober and annoying but man I enjoy seeing all the wooden baits he makes.

Comment

Working...
                    X