Reconyx Cell Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reconyx Cell Camera

Anybody used, or use, this camera? I've had really good luck with Reconyx in the past, but man, this camera is expensive. Can't find any dang Tactacams.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Great cam! You’ll be glad you spent the money, set it and forget it. Here’s a pic from tonight at my wife’s feeder.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Great cam! You’ll be glad you spent the money, set it and forget it. Here’s a pic from tonight at my wife’s feeder.
      Nice

Any daytime pic you can post?
      Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya go
        Attached Files

Comment

Been using Reconyx for awhile now. I can say they are worth every penny.

Comment

Been wondering the same as DFWP. Understand their dependability is great if you're hours away from where they're placed. But, if you're just down the road, do you still feel they're worth the cost - versus say a $200 Browning? Also, how do you like the app?

Comment

Originally posted by jljones527 View Post
              Been wondering the same as DFWP. Understand their dependability is great if you're hours away from where they're placed. But, if you're just down the road, do you still feel they're worth the cost - versus say a $200 Browning? Also, how do you like the app?
              App works fine, I do think they are worth the extra money for sure. I have no experience with browning cell cams but others in that price range can be a big headache.

Comment

I'm running three cell cameras now on Verizon. Their customer service is out of site helping me get them set up correctly. I also have a regular Reconyx that a peckerwood drilled a hole through the bottom motion sensor and it kept on working. I sent it in and had it back in 5 days for a nominal $20 bucks. Not to mention the photo's are outstanding.

Just swallow hard and buy the camera(s).... you won't be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill54 View Post
                  I'm running three cell cameras now on Verizon. Their customer service is out of site helping me get them set up correctly. I also have a regular Reconyx that a peckerwood drilled a hole through the bottom motion sensor and it kept on working. I sent it in and had it back in 5 days for a nominal $20 bucks. Not to mention the photo's are outstanding.

Just swallow hard and buy the camera(s).... you won't be disappointed!
                  This be the trueffth

Comment

Working...
                  X