2021 group road trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 group road trips

New to the game and I can read and watch videos all day on photography. After seeing Tyler’s trips, and Chongos and oneisone trips to RMNP I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group road trip to Big Bend, paloduro or RMNP in 21’ I’d love to learn learn some tips and tricks from y’all if you all don’t mind having a straggler.

I'm planning to make it to all three in 2021 if I can swing it. Also looking at Guadalupe Mountains NP, and maybe Zion.

Comment

If you don’t mind someone tagging along let me know.

Comment

I've got Big Bend, RMNP, Great Sand Dunes NP for Milky Way and possibly Arches NP on my radar for 2021. I'm always up for trips when my schedule allows. With such a busy schedule my trips are usually pretty quick, 2-3 days max. Lots of windshield time unless it makes sense to fly. As I firm up dates I'll be happy to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
          I've got Big Bend, RMNP, Great Sand Dunes NP for Milky Way and possibly Arches NP on my radar for 2021. I'm always up for trips when my schedule allows. With such a busy schedule my trips are usually pretty quick, 2-3 days max. Lots of windshield time unless it makes sense to fly. As I firm up dates I'll be happy to let you know.
          Sounds good man. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            If you don’t mind someone tagging along let me know.
            Sounds good! Guadalupe would be a good roadtrip for a quick backpacking or truck camping adventure.

Comment

Working...
            X