Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    65#

A lot of unknowns about Obsession right now.....new, I'd prolly wait .....heavily discounted used.....you bet.

If KS lands ownership....run like hail!
    I have read from many dealers they aren’t going anywhere. I have also seen some long time Obsession shooters sell out and switch over to XPedition. The 2020 bows retail $1000 and can already be purchased for $500 still brand new from dealers that are leaving them. Not a good sign. My thoughts are this though. The 2014-2016 bows are phenomenal. Buy them, purchase extra mods, cams and limbs and your good to go. Last summer the bows I had would have been $400-$600 bare. Now they are selling for $300-$400 loaded! If I ever go new again I will switch to Xpedition but for now I am enjoying the Obsession lineup from 2015.

Comment

Agree that 60 lb is suffienct

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot View Post
        Well I bought a bow tech today lol. Super happy.
        Let’s see it!!!!!

Comment

My *** hurts and I have cranked my 70# e35 down to 63#’s but my arrow setup is still straight [emoji91]@ 555 x 20% so I continue to rock on. To your original question op; I’m personally done with 70# bows. You can get the same speed now out of bows over the last few years, 60 is really the new 70. Run the right setup on the business end and hammer down, no reason to kill yourself in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a Mathews with switch weight at 65lb you can max it out at about 71Are drop it down to about 53 with no effect on performance

Comment

Get a 50-60 imo

Comment

Most bows usually max it at a little more than advertised for what its worth.

Comment

Working...
                X